A Family Era. (Dad! Meta Knight X Adopted Reader) Part 3 [the last one]

*Sits on chair*

Ahem.

Now into the continuation of the series, named the Family era.. because it is the family era, where a family of 2 spheres and a human's friendship evolve, into a family.

(Last Modified: May 14th, 2022)

~

After sitting up and inadvertently making the bush rustle, Spikehead said, "Do you think we're safe here?" They're sheltering behind a shrub, not far from the monster, and being behind.. they're the only cappies not trapped behind a house. "I believe so," Iro said after a five-second silence. A pinecone landed on Iro's head, causing him to yell unintentionally, that was stupid. "Run." Iro said as it noticed the two of them. They both yelled as they ran, The monster grabbed them both with his three hands, as the fourth one was occupied by holding Kirby and Meta Knight.. the three hands were outrunning the cappies, and Meta Knight backflipped out of the monster's arm with Kirby while the monster was preoccupied.

The monster managed to get the both of them, When the monster realised Kirby and Meta Knight had gotten off his arm, he began growling and detecting for both of them, but they were away looking for Galaxia.. and you were the one who got it, hoping this Galaxia attempt would work, when he wasn't facing you.. you let out a grin of satisfaction, and the Galaxia began to glow for an unknown reason.. you continued holding it with a "o" face as you were looking at it, maybe if it glows a lot.. Maybe it could do a lot more damage.

Everyone was distracted doing what they were doing, trying to finish the battle.. and no one looked at you, until a big flash of light occurred.

Hearing the Galaxia, Meta Knight and Kirby came to a complete halt. "Does that look like a human figure?" Tiff looked up and whispered gently. You were soaring, shining with Galaxia, and you were about to slam that bad boy up that monster's fucking arse. Tiff blushed unintentionally, and Tuff smacked the heck out of her.

There's no way that Galaxia could do something new.. "Poyo?" Kirby said, looking up.. Meta Knight understood who that figure was, the reason why no one could tell it was you, it's because you were completely glowing..

The monster looked at you with his crimson eyes using curiosity.

This was perfect time to aim, You directed your Galaxia towards the monster, and the Galaxia fired a laser into the monster's face, he roared his final words, and the monster began to burn into black dust; Iro and Spikehead dropped to the dust, causing the dust powder to fly into their eyes, making them cough.. but they were relieved, and you fell to the ground with Galaxia, still standing.. causing the ground to shake and crack a little. and you became skilled at using Meta Knight's weapon almost immediately, making him jealous. With that weapon, you were a natural.

Guess everyone in dreamland has their own good magical thing.

Dedede looked at you with a furious expression, "damn it" You started to stop glowing, revealing who you truly are.. you panted in relief, And Tiff and Tuff were in shock from that, didn't 10 minutes ago you were in bed coughing out blood and you already got into Galaxia rank.

"I have restored, more than ever.. I have returned!" You say, everyone has happy faces but not Dedede and Escargoon, and that monster.

That's perfect.. "You know how to use my sword, si new master?" Meta Knight said with blue eyes, like some proud father.. You nodded in delight, And Kirby hugged you, Tokkori was confused as he was laying on his tree during this whole situation, you were happy that you killed a monster.. "I'm sorry for using your sword." You said. "It's okay, we were screwed because the monster was about to doom us all" Meta Knight said, in chuckle.. feeling like idiots.

✨𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖪𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨𝗌 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌✨ - Meta Knight X Reader Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें