A Knight's Sleepover. (Meta Knight X Reader)

(Last Modified: May 17th, 2022.)

~

"Oh no, here comes the cranky youngster." Your sister, while lying on a beanbag on her phone, said referring to you. "is this really happening" is my teacher making stuff up" I don't want to go into that weird knight's house." you murmured aggressively, as you stomped down to the kitchen because your teacher forced you to go into Meta Knight's sleepover. you were mad at your teacher for this cause.. It was going to be only you and Meta Knight in the sleepover, And you hated Meta Knight because he was so strange, and he once ate all of your candy in the school cafeteria when you were in the bathrooms, which was shocking, and he apologized because he couldn't control himself when he saw sugar.. and you were letting your anger out.

You could see why your teacher did this, it was because he wanted you and Meta Knight's friendship with each other to improve and change; You were nervous about what he was about to give you since his words kept jumping into your brain. "Learn to like me more, set aside your hatred, and use it against your actual bullies." Of course, you did not know what he was saying, but it was probably rudely positive.

"Maybe, I suggest for you to grow up." Your sister said casually, you looked at her, "Shut your mouth with 3 bowling balls, you know nothing, because it ain't possible on how a friendship with a sphere could make the power of friendship work, this is bullshit." You said, you got into a bigger frowning state. You made dinner yourself because your parents were not home.

Soon after, you managed to calm down a bit more.. putting on some [f/c] clothing that you really like and getting ready for the sleepover.. it'll probably be a waste of time putting nice clothes on for some weird guy who won't care anyway, but whatever. You washed your teeth and applied perfume on your skin to make yourself smell nice.

"I'm going out, don't let the house burn jack-ass." You said, taking your bag and placed it on your back, and taking your shoes on. "Will do" your sister replied irritatedly, you knowing that the house is gonna apparently be filthy when you walk in, you'll see her bury her face in the beanbag.

"Don't forget to notify my mum that I'll be sleeping over in that knight's house." You said, turning to face her with a false grin, and then concentrating on the door, you opened the door, and then you couldn't locate a car or any to pick you up, so you phoned an Uber and requested them to take you to Meta Knight's apartment.

It was late at night, and you were enjoying one of your personal favourites, late night vehicle rides. The window was open, and you were looking out, savouring the fresh air from the world.

The lights make the view wonderful.

"You're very fortunate to have a knight grant you permission to sleep over in their home." After a long silence, the Uber said out. "Is he really a knight?" You snickered. No way would he fight for this world. He goes to school. "Yes, he has the mask and everything," he said, your brain was positive about knowing it was probably simply cosplay and that peculiar youngster was going through a Knight phase.

You won't believe it until you see it.

The Uber cranked up the speed to the hundreds, making the Uber's vehicle speed motion fly by extremely fast, making it tough to see clearly, and you were loving the ride, almost dozing half way because it was so quiet, unlike your typical family car trips.

When we were about to collide with another vehicle, he stopped his Uber, making you aware.. the guy made a "tsk," sound and then he stated, "alright," Now that you've come, don't try to contact me again." His previous passenger was probably a hoe. And it's showing that I have arrived, I opened the Uber door and got out of the seat, leaping out of it and noticing Meta Knight lurking from the bushes, this is going to be a long night if it's true.