The Figure's Desiring Connection. (Yandere! Meta Knight X Reader)

First Modified: May 28th, 2022. (I've made multiple attempts on this oneshot although)

Published: May 30th, 2022.

Last Modified: June 20th, 2022.

This is a request, And Wattpad is not letting me mention who requested it.. so I hope you see it.

I'm not an expert at Yandere stories, and this took a while to make.

This will be simple.

This oneshot is gonna make this book hit the 3 hour line.

~Transition to the beginning of the Oneshot~

"Stay with me.. " Meta Knight stated with his green eyes while looking at the mirror, referring to you.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"And your mine, so you won't need to go anywhere too."

"And we'll always be having a great bond.."

~

The fact that you began to spend so much time with your new friends and stay out late with them, never leaving the house. The results of you being away was upsetting for him and put him in a bad mood, he only encounters you at night.. the dark variant of the sky. You always come back home feeling dizzy and woozy because of the parties.

Meta Knight was your husband.

Since the introductions between you and your new friends, he's been in terrible shape, because he never gets big of a chance to see you anymore.. And he wanted to change that, and he really wanted to, so he told you about the situation and you said you'd get back to him later.. that didn't help him at all because later is still a long time away, and you can't be tired of him, or cheating on him with one of your friends, right? The more he thinks about it, the more frantic he becomes.

"Hey, Sir Meta Knight!" From behind him, Blade yelled. The sudden jumpscare knocked Meta Knight out of his thoughts, and he nearly crushed Blade's foot with his. "Blade, Me asustaste!" Meta Knight stated. as he turned around, his cape swaying in the breeze. "You've made me almost lose consciousness." With a spark of anger in his eyes, he said.

"Please accept my apologies, Sir." Blade Knight said... with a regret expression on his face. His king was on the verge of yelling. "Please forgive me." He stated his case. "Aside from that, could you do something for me?" According to Meta Knight, ignoring his forgiveness as if this mistake didn't happen. "Hm?" Blade Knight tilted his head in a perplexed manner.

Meta Knight had to tell Blade what he wanted to do before his own thoughts consume him, he wanted to have someone to help with his mission.

"I must want you to lock them away from these parties." Meta Knight stated, having planned his brief speech. his face flushed with embarrassment as he looked to his right. "Who?" Blade remarked. Meta Knight returned his stare. "[Y/N]!" He snarled and grabbed Galaxia, stabbing it on the floor. Blade contemplated what to say to Meta Knight.

"But, that's just-" Blade said before getting cut off. "You must find a way before I find a way to fire you." Meta Knight yelled, saying it like it's the last day of seeing you. "..." Blade stared as he walked away, Nodding. Galaxia was remained between the both of them as their bond was increasing negatively. Blade remained deafeningly silent. As he walked out from the room, Meta Knight felt a pang of shame in his heart. He'd prefer you to him.

As if you could be cheating on him right now at this moment.. giving the blueberry the shivers.. if it happens, he'll kill the one who would be desiring to date you.