Friendship or Relationship? (Meta Knight x Shy! Male! Reader) Part 1

(Last Modified: April 25th, 2022)

(This was requested by Alexrov0, and the guy wanted it to be male, If your a girl, feel free to picture for the pronouns to be she/her and stuff, idk.. but it's gonna be originally for males)

~

Once upon a time, a human boy named [Y/N] was just existing in typical earth.. just a normal citizen walking around earth, he's just shy though. People see him living with his parents, so it was all safe and normal, perhaps maybe.

[Y/N] is 17, suffering with so much shyness that makes him have a personality of a little boy, he can't get a job, and he can't even communicate, his friend group kicked [Y/N] out of the group.. all [Y/N] could do is play video games and watch tv for a living, his parents get worried as time goes on.

[Y/N] is also worried of himself, he doesn't know how to begin a new chapter of his life.

One day, that's where it begins.

[Y/N] had ordered a juicy package, and it's the Kirby: Right Back At Ya anime. Kirby was [Y/N]'s childhood, he played the games of it when he was little.. [Y/N] was excited to get his hands on the package, open it up and than rush to his room in excitement..

[Y/N] was watching outside the window when he heard the door bell ringing, he waited for a bit so that the package man doesn't talk to him, and when the package man lefts the package behind the door, he went on his truck, [Y/N] rushed downstairs as fast as possible, before his parents take it.. and stopped when he was near the door, he was panting for a moment.. opening the door, seeing a package. [Y/N] grabbed it and walked to his room.

When he peered at the packaging before opening it, he noticed that the disc was gleaming and glossy, and everything nice.. he was hyped to put it on his historic TV that supports discs. [Y/N] removes it from the bubble wrap that had been covering the disc.

It wasn't some wrecked disc, fortunately.

[Y/N] hops into his bed, looking at the television in front of his bed facing him, slides the disc into a tray made to put discs in, the tray was under the television

As the anime started to open up, [Y/N] was still so excited like a little boy.. even though it's the 2020s (the time as I'm making this book) and the anime was made in 2000s, it's still good to watch a old anime.

Watching the first episode of Kirby: right back at ya, cheering when Meta Knight makes an appearance and finds the puffball really cute.. also kinda interested in the two kids named Tiff and Tuff, but if meeting them and than they'd be like probably annoying, perhaps the type like a sibling.

[Y/N] will be watching the anime for a whole 14 hours of the day, whenever breakfast, dinner and supper comes in, [Y/N] takes the food upstairs to eat while watching the anime.

He started to learn a lot about the characters, about how much tokkori is annoying and how much dedede eats, also getting traumatized when escargoon's shell broke one time.

[Y/N] soon grew exhausted and was too exhausted to even understand the story plot anymore, he just watches without understanding, just looking at every frame the anime does..

Something bizarre and mysterious happened, afterwards.. [Y/N] heard his name mentioned on the telly by Meta Knight, which gave [Y/N] interest.. "I didn't knew someone was named like me." [Y/N] said to himself, chuckling.. Meta Knight glanced at [Y/N] through the television, at this point [Y/N] thinks he is hallucinating. [Y/N] accidentally blushed.

"Woah, what are the odds." [Y/N] said, joking himself, and flew a popcorn inside his mouth, A blue and purple portal popped up in front of the television, [Y/N] gave the look of, "whoa whoa whoa what is happening?" And gulped, it jumpscared him, throwing his popcorn out of the ground and his eyes twinkling.. his shyness couldn't stand this.