Dear Diary (1)

This one will have two parts. 

This chapter was brought to you by Vivi forgetting to write in her diary. 

Grian POV 

     I closed my diary. It was the only one I could confide in. None of the hermits knew what I went through. What I go through. My diary knows about Sam. My diary knows about evo. My diary knows about the watchers. My diary knows about me. No one else does. 

     I get up off my bed. I have to go work on Sahara, these stocks won't make themselves. Sigh. 

Tango POV

     "Let's go! Grian won't be away for long. Get anything that can be used to embarrass him." I commanded. 

     "Go go go!" Zedaph yelled. I flew in to Grian's base. ZIT was gonna embarrass everyone on the server, starting with Grian. First though, we need to find something to do that with. "Split up!" I heard Zed yell from the second level. I was on the first with all the chests. Dangit! 

     I started rummaging through all of Grian's stuff. Clay, iron, leaves, potatoes, a feather. . . The guy has way too much junk. Seriously? Why does he have four stacks of his head? 

     I caught sight of a book on Grian's bed. A diary? That will work. "GUYS." I screeched. 

     "WHAT" Impulse distantly shouted. 

     "I FOUND A DIARY" I picked it up and began reading. What secrets shall I uncover? 

     Oh. 

     Oh no. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Grian POV

     I flew back to my base, bone tired. I just finished making concrete. As I landed clumsily on the hard, white floor, I noticed three figures standing near my bed. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. 

     Impulse slowly turned around with an expression of, what is that, pity? "Grian." He whispered. "Why didn't you tell us?" 

     My blood turned to ice. "Wh-what are you talking about?" I stuttered. "W-what do you mean by that?" He didn't answer me with words. He just pulled my diary out of his bag. No. "How dare you read my-" 

     "Don't even." Tango stopped me. Why did they read my diary? "You could have said something!" No I couldn't. 

     "You don't know what it's like." I stated. With that, I let out my wings. Why elytra fell of instantly. I jumped into the air, and flew away. I heard them yelling for me to come back, but I didn't listen. They don't know what it's like. 

Sorry that it's cut off. This one has two parts, and if I did more, the other part won't be long enough. Anyways, did you enjoy?