Runaway (1)

Grian POV

     IM READING BACK SOME OF MY ONE-SHOTS AND I REALIZED I LEFT THE PLOTLINE GUIDE HERE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

     BANG. I crashed into the wall. The bounty hunters were right behind me. An arrow whizzed past my ear. Where can I go. 

     I dart my head side to side. The main hub is so populated! So many people! There's no way I can blend in with my large, parrot-like wings on my back. I'm trapped. 

     Another arrow flies towards me. This time, it hits its mark, directly in my arm. I let out a cry of pain. Dangit! 

     I take off again, flying as fast as possible, ignoring the pain resonating from my arm. Wait-where am I going? 

     I try to stop by thrashing my wings in an attempt to fly backwards and double back, but I'm going to fast. Oh no-obsidian! 

     Just as I'm about to crash into the obsidian frame of a portal, it lights up purple, and my world fades into dark. 

.

.

.

     I get up with a jolt. Where am I? I look down. I'm in a bed? What? 

     I dart my head around the room. It's bright white, and there are a few lights above my head. The lock clicks, and I pretend I'm still asleep. 

     Two pairs of footsteps enter the room. "He's still not awake." The voice was male, with a American accent. 

     "No. What do we do? We should probably tell X, as strangers flying through the server portal is something that he might want to know." The second voice is German, and also male. Are they going to hurt me? 

     As if he heard my thoughts, American answered. 

     "What do we do with him? We cant give him to those people, the way they treat hybrids is inhumane!" American said. He seems nice, I guess. For a human at least. 

     "Can we really protect him though? The bounty hunters usually get their way." German asked. 

     "I think so. X can normally persuade them to look the other way." American answered. 

     "He's an avian Scar." German argued. "One of the last surviving of his kind. They won't take this lightly." 

     "That doesn't mean we can just let them take him." American, I mean Scar, answered. "What would Ren think? Or Iskall? Or Tango? You know their protective of other hybrids. They won't give up without a fight." O-other hybrids? 

     "That's what I'm worried about. Someone might end up getting hurt." German argued. "Let's just tell X. He'll know what to do." The footsteps walked back out into the hall, I think it's a hall, and the door clicked shut. 

     Well then. What do I do now? 

I have no ideas for part two, I just know there will be a part two. What do you want it to be?