And I Am?

Part two of How Unfortunate. Maybe. I don't really know. It can be if you want it to. 

??? POV

     I woke up in a bed. My head hurt. Where am I? It looks familiar. 

     "He's awake!" A female voice yelled. Who is that? I opened my eyes. Maybe I know her face? 

     She had long yellow hair and blue eyes. She was familiar. But I still have no clue who this is. 

     A man came in the room. He had black hair and black eyes. He looked so happy to see me. The most interesting thing about his appearance was that he had a large, black mustache. Who is this? 

     "Grian!" The mustache man yelled. Grian. My name is Grian. "Your ok!" He reached in to hug me. I panicked for a moment. I pushed him away. He looked upset and confused. 

     "Wait, who are you?" I asked. 

     "Wh-what do you mean?" He stuttered. "It's me, Mumbo. Your best friend?" 

     "Not ringing any bells." I stated. What do I do? What would anyone do? I really don't know. They seem nice. . . 

     The girl looked upset now. "Grian." She started. "What about me?" 

     "Familiar." I say. They look at each other. "But no." 

     "This isn't good." The guy said. "I'll be right back." I understood why. Even though I don't know the guy anymore, I can still tell he was about to cry. Anyone probably could. It was really obvious. 

     "I'm gonna go too." The girl broke my train of thought. "Call for me if you need anything. I'll be right down the hall." She started to leave. 

     "Wait!" I quickly stopped her. She looked back at me. "What's your name?" 

     "My name is False." She told me. She then stepped out and closed the door behind her. 

     What now? I sat there trying to remember what happened. I can't remember anything. . . 

     I have to get out of here.