The Principle Isn't Worth You

Mycelium Resistance for the win! I think you know what time this takes place. Sorry I didn't post for a while. 

Grian POV

     I vomited onto the ground. The sounds of fighting didn't stop. My vision is blurry, the world is spinning in all sorts of colors, and I feel about as nauseous as possible. 

     "Where is Grian! One of you give him up!" Scar shouted at the members of the Mycelium Resistance. They are going to find me soon. I have to go. 

     I stand up, just to fall back down. My muscles stopped listening to me. I can't move. This isn't good. 

     "Search the perimeter!" Scar commanded. They didn't give me up. I think with pride. I have the best team ever. 

     "The vault is locked." Bdubs said. "Do we use the explosives?" 

     "Yes. Grian, if your in there, get away from the door!" Scar gave the go-ahead. He still cares about me, or at least has a use for me alive. 

     I'm in the middle of the room, just laying on the floor. A boom shakes through the building. The colors grow more vibrant. Another boom. 

     I was poisoned by the spores of mycelium. I stayed too long in an enclosed room with it, and it got to me. None of the other mycelium members even know. They just think I have a cold. 

     Another boom. Another one. A loud cracking sound is heard, and I see a blurry figure enter the room. 

     "GRIAN!" Scar exclaims. "Grian what's wrong?" 

     I try to respond. I can't move at all. No matter how fiercely I try to force myself to move, to get up, or even take a full breath, I can't. My body isn't listening no matter how loud my voice. 

     "Grian, why aren't you answering me?" Scar asks. "Grian? Are you awake?" 

     He comes closer, at least I think he does. It's hard to tell. He says something again. What was that? It's all distorted right now. Am I dying? 

     Scar, I think it's Scar, shakes me. He says something again. The colors are fading into white. The scared voice starts to fade into silence. It's so peaceful. I can just sleep. . . 

     I don't wanna wake up again. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Grian tried to spread the spores. 

I made this at 11:00 to 11:30 after I took melatonin, so hi awake me that will remember something completely different tomorrow! What do you think of the sleepy you? 

It's the next morning. Why was I so peppy?