A nice dream

"It was such a nice dream." Ash mutters while taking a shower.

"Stop muttering about your stupid dream Ash. We will be late if you don't get ready in 5 minutes." Gary exclaimed.

"Yeah , yeah." Ash mutters.

Time-skip

Ash and gary were walking in a hall. Suddenly gary stops.

"Well , I must go to student council room , see you later ash." Gary says and walks to his class.

Gary is a member of student council.

Ash started walking alone to his class.

Ash is a antisocial who likes to watch anime and battle strong Pokémons. He doesn't have many friend. He is pretty average in studies.

Time-skip

Ash enters his classroom and goes to the last bench.

"Another boring day -sigh- . Pokémons aren't allowed inside class or else I could have brought pikachu here. I wish , I could just watch one piece and do nothing. " Ash said with a bored expression on his face.

A woman with glasses enters the class. (Just imagine female obito with glasses :>)

"Hey kiddos', quit slacking off and open your books." The woman with glasses said.

She's the teacher of ash's class. Her name is obiko.(can't think of any other name :"] )

She started the lesson while ash dozed off.

-Ash's dream-

"To achieve peace we need the power of all the pokémons." A red haired male said. His face isn't visible. (Guess who's this ? 😏)

"To achieve the power to capture every Pokémon we need the power of people like you." A midnight-black haired male said. His face isn't visible. "With your death , the universe will achieve peace." (Guess who's this ? 😏)

"Nagato was right. I was just too naive to think that these people could achieve peace -sigh- . Nagato I will bring peace to the whole universe. Believe it!" A blonde haired male said."chibaku tens-"
Ash got awake from his dream cause of a certain female. (Guess who's this ? 😏)

"chum! ASH KETCHUM!" obiko suddenly smacked ash with a book.

"Ouch..." Ash mutters. Instead of obiko he saw someone else." Robin? Where's zoro ?" He got smacked again . He shakes his face and says " Teacher? "

Everyone inside his class started laughing except him and his teacher.

"SILENCE!!!" Obiko yelled.

No one dared to utter a sound.

"Did you had a nice sleep ? Mr ketchup." Obiko said.

"Sorry teacher." Ash said his head down in embarrassment.

Time-skip

"That's it for today. Make sure to complete your homework. Y'all can leave now. I hope, you have listened to my lecture attentively, Ash." Obiko said. Ash nodded and left.

Ash was walking in the corridor. He was thinking about the weird dream he had. He goes inside a classroom.

"-sigh- now Poké-histor-" Someone bumped to ash.

"WHO THE FUC-" Ash was cut of by a female voice.

"Ahh.... Sorry Ash." The person who bumped into ash said.

He just bumped into serena. One of the most cutest girl in the academy and his classmate

"Don't worry about it." Ash said without blushing.