Meeting with the 'God'

"Hey old man! These rare candies are far too expensive..." Ash yells...

"I am just 7 years older than you, kid..." Ryoto says with a blank face... "by the way, Go and buy rare candies yourself and then compare their price from my price..."

Suddenly a wingull spawned out of nowhere and started flying above them.

Then suddenly a blue portal appeared in front of ash.

"WHAT THE FUC" Ash yelled and stepped backwards..."hey old man, what the hell is this? Old man? Oi old man?! OLD MAN?!!" he looked around but he couldn't find Ryoto."-sigh- I guess... I will just go and find gary."

With ash's classmates (a hour ago)

Calem sat on his bed with an annoyed face while all his friends came inside his room...

"I still don't get it... WHY AND WHO THE FUCK DECIDED TO MAKE MY ROOM A HANGOUT AND MEETING PLACE?!!" Calem yelled.

"Shut up.... no one cares about your opinion..." May said... (it's October)

"I'm bored..." Serena said...

"Hi bored... nice to meet you..." Dawn replied...

"That was lame..." barry said...

"Pathetic joke..." paul commented.

"...." chloe stared at everyone without saying anything....

Then a voice came from outside... (guess who)

"HEYYYY GUYSSSS!!!, COME OUTSIDE!! WE CAN CATCH SO MANY NEW POKÉMONS!! I HAVE ALREADY CAUGHT 17 POKÉMONS!!" Guess who said that....

"-sigh- who's gonna tell him that we aren't playing pokemon go?" Calem said.

"I will definitely destroy that suicune's ball someday..." Barry said.

"Wait What?! You want to destroy suicune's balls?" Dawn said fake surprised-disgusted face.

"Ew" everyone except barry comments.

"I MEANT SUICUNE'S POKEBALL!!! GO AND CLEAN YOUR EARS WITH HOLY WATER YOU PIECES OF SHIT!!" Barry yelled with a flushed face.

"Don't change the topic anymore.... author have already gotten enough words..." Goh said...

Something broke...

It's the fourth wall....

DAMN YOU WALKING POKEMON GO PROMOTION!!! YOU BROKE THE WALL!!!

I WILL TORTURE YOU IN EVERY CHAPTER!!
I HEREBY DECLARE THAT YOU CAN'T CATCH ANYTHING EXCEPT GARBODOR!!

"W-what? B-but I just sta-stated the obvious... DON'T DO THIS TO ME... PLEASE" Goh said

Author walks away and lays down on his bed...

Let me rebuild the fourth wall...

The story continues

"Let's go outside and catch some pokemons..." Goh said with anime tears { (T-T) }...

"Sure" Everyone except goh says while laughing at goh's misery...

All of them goes to a grass field to catch New pokemons...

Suddenly a blue portal appeared in front of them...

"What" Goh said...
"The" Calem said...
"Fuck" Barry said...
"Is" may said. (it's September)
"That" dawn said.

"Stop with that overly dramatic reaction!" Chloe said with a straight face...

"Hey... is that ash from our academy?" Serena said while pointing towards something...