Naruto's Will

On the battlefield

Naruto is sitting on top of the dead body of Raikage A. his whole body was covered in blood.

"heh... hehhehehhe-" Naruto laughed.

Kurama was confused.

"I'm an idiot... I'm a FUCKING IDIOT!!" Naruto yelled as he grabbed his hair and pulled them.

"Naruto-san? What happened?" Kurama asked.

"Well... Kurama... change of plans... We need to speed up a lil..." Naruto said as kurama nodded. "Anyways... Hear me out... I have a lil fun story for ya!" Naruto continued.

Crystal Cave

"By the way... do you have it?" Kazuto asked.

"No... but I can tell you it's location." Elise said.

"What the hell?! You were asked to hand me that arrow!!!" Kazuto yelled.

"Stop yelling!! I'm atleast telling you the location..." Elise replied.

"Fine... where is it?" Kazuto asked sighing to himself.

"It's in kumogakure... that's all I know..." Elise said and turned away.

"That's all?!!" Kazuto yelled.

"..." Elise turned back and stared at him then she walked away.

Kazuto sighed and walked away.

meanwhile inside the room

"Imma leave this weird place..." Ash said as he pushed away the blonde sleeping beside him and started walking. He picked pikachu and glanced at the blonde one last time "I don't owe her anything anymore... she can take care of herself" he said as he walked away... "Peace out"

He looked at the path which was taken by the dark haired guy and went through it.

As soon as he got out of the cave... The sun rays fell on him... he covered his eyes and then continued his walk.
He felt his body getting heavier.

Back to Naruto and Kurama

"Do you know I'm not Naruto?" Naruto said.

Kurama's faced had a 'WTF' expression.

"hahaha.. I meant... I'm not Naruto of this verse... I'm a naruto from an another universe... that universe is pretty much same as your verse... except the fact it has been eradicated... I was a ninja who had been bestowed power from Sage of Six path with my Best friend... No can't really call him that... with my archnemesis Sasuke... All the villages in our universe united because of a atrocious monster... Madara Uchiha... he planned the project tsukiyomi which is basically making everyone sleep eternally in a nutshell but in the end we defeated him (No kaguya shi happened here) But then this stuck up bitch named sasuke betrayed us once again..."

Flashback

(that end fight happened and currently we're at the last scenes where there clothes are torn and they're punching each other...)

"Take this" Naruto said as he punched the last uchiha.

Sasuke dodged the punch and performed a counter attack. Naruto swiftly dodged it but sasuke nicked him a bit with his hand.

Suddenly Naruto started feeling tired.

"What did you do?!" Naruto yelled as he tried to perform a punch... but he fell on the ground instead.

"Nothing... just took the last of your chakra while blocking that fox monster..." Sasuke said with an empty face as he absorbed naruto's chakra.

Naruto was slowly losing his consciousness... he tried to get up but he couldn't.