Mystical Flames

Ash was laying down in the ground while the sun was setting down...

*insert that sound that comes when we walk on grass in pokemon games*

Some weird sounds started coming from the bushes....

Someone was coming towards ash...

"I still don't get it... how the heck this lazy kid got choosen for the fate of this world... I'm more fit for saving the world than him.... That Llama with famcy ass fence... it's dumb a fvck... to choose someone like this kid for something as great as this world..." A girl said...

That girl picked up ash on her shoulders...

"Damn... this mf is thin a fuck..." Serena said...

She started walking towards the bushes...

The next day

Ash's Pov

where am I? oh... I am dreaming... then that Llama stuff was all a dream? who was that person with blonde hair? What the fuck is godsvilla? what did he said about world's fate? am I the main character of this world?

"Oi oi oi... aren't you having quite some questions... give it a rest for now... I will answer them soon... you're giving me a headache..." A voice came....

"oh yea... now some evil fuck is fuckin' with my mind.... what do you want mf? show yourself..." Ash said in a annoyed voice... he had watched to many animes to know his current situation...

"umm... Shouldn't you be scared as a strange voice is in your mind, talkin to you?" that voice said...

"No..." Ash said plainly...

"usually people are scared in this type of situation... so It was quite surprising to me..." the voice said.

"Aight Aight" Ash said while nodding...

*awkward silence*

"ENOUGH WITH THIS SHIT!! FEAR ME HUMAN!!!" The voice yelled...

"I won't..." Ash said painly with a dumb look on his face...

well... to be honest... he always have a dumb look on his face.... Xyz is an exception tho...

"I AINT JOKIN BITCH!!! YOU'LL REGRET TALKIN TO ME IN THAT TONE!!! WATCH YOUR TONE AND BOW TO ME THEN I MIGHT FORGIVE YOU!!" The voice yelled in anger.... it was annoyed by this unusual human behaviour....

"Shut the fuck up.... you're more annoying then that Llama..." Ash said... he still had the dumb look on his face...

"Wot..........................................." That voice said...

"Show your ugly face..." Ash said...

'weebs are a special type of people... they're too weird to control... you might have problem dealing with them....' The voice remembered something....

"you know... I can torture you in anyway I want right now... so will you talk to me politely?" The voice said... it's eye's started glowing red...

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... No" Ash said...

"Aight then.... time to torture you!" The voice said...

"I know that this is just a idiotic dream of mine in which I'm dreamin of being a main character again -sigh-.... I'll just wake up... bye... see ya tomorrow!" Ash said...

he thought that this was just a dream.... but it was not...

............
"What a weird dream.... I should stop reading chainsaw man for a while or else I'll have even more weird dreams..." Ash said while waking up... he yawned...