Final seal

3rd person Pov
Two individuals were visible in the gloom of a cave abounding with crystals. One was nursing a slight wound while the other was stirring to wakefulness.

Ash's Pov
Where am I? ugh.. my head is hurting... that was a pretty deep cliff... Well now we are even... so I don't owe her anything. I look under my jacket as I felt something there and it turns out that this lazy rat was sleeping here. I'm gonna make him work his butt of I swear... anyways where is that gir-

I cut my sentence as I see one of the so called cutest non fictional girl of the academy lying down bleeding. wait but why is she wearing that shitty selfish woman's clothes? don't tell me... Serena was that girl all along? Damn A cute real girl and me in a whole different world alone and it turns out that she has a whole different personality than the nice outgoing personality she has in school... Damn.. I dunno why but I feel like a main character of some clichy rom com where the main waifu is a secret bully right now. y'all prolly thinkin' why I ain't surprised... well its because I've watched tons of anime that nothing surprises me... except maybe a tsundere fem boys who have dog ears and a tail with aqua's (konosuba aqua... ye the good ol useless goddess) voice and his parents are a dog and an ugly bastard from ntr hentie yelling , tryna go super saiyan may surprise him a bit.

Anyways, I will think 'bout complicated shit later. Right now she is bleeding and needs treatment as soon as possible. I was about to move her body but a thought came to my mind.

Should I really touch a real girl? Will my waifus question my loyalty to them after I touch her? What should I do?!! Ugh I'll think 'bout the consequences later.

I whisper an apology to my waifus as I move serena.

hmmm... she is unconscious. 

"Yeah no shit sherlock." A mocking voice came in my head.

WAIT A FREAKIN SEC!

HOW TF I HAVE ANOTHER VOICE IN MY MIND?

"wait... you forgot about me?" The voice came again. By the way he or she said that, It feels like he or she was hurt by my words. tho who cares? I will just ignore this voice for now.

"I hope you die single, you piece of crap." It said and disappeared from my mind.

Pfft- I am not single... I've thousands of anime waifus with me... so I can't die single... hehe... I am alright.... right?

3rd person pov

An insane looks comes up on his eyes with an insane grin.

I, the Narrator, says that I pity this guy. Poor guy is too obsessed with this weeby culture that he has lost attraction for real girls.

Ash slaps his cheek and says "enough shit... back to work. I need to find a hospital... can't climb the cliff while carrying someone... so I will just explore this cave... Time to use all my minecraft knowledge here."

Then he carries serena piggy back style
abd pikachu climbs up his right shoulder.

"ugh... she's heavy. Lets go pikachu. I almost forgot about you buddy" Ash said as pikachu pouted.

Ash started walking inside the cave.

"Damn.. these crystals are annoying." He said as many sharp crystals came in his way. He touched one crystal as he walks. A black flame like aura envelopes that crystal after sometime. This goes unnoticed by ash.