Lost brother

Ash's Pov

The sun was setting down slowly... the atmosphere was orange... I felt like someone was pushing me somewhere... amidst of all the chaos... It felt like the time stopped for sometime... I saw a fingertip of that monster going straight through Gary's forehead... A little blood dripped from his mouth...

"G-gary?"

flashback

"hey! My name's gary... One day I'll become the best trainer out there... what's your name?"

"Alright ash follow me... There are many pokemons in my grandpa's lab... lets play with them together..."

"Are you jealous?~ Welp... you probably can't help it..."

"Whatcha sayin?! you wanna become the pokemon master? dream on! As I, the great gary oak, will become the pokemon master!!"

"how much of a crybaby are you ash?! can't you fight back to them? weakling..."

"Don't you dare hit ashy-boy again... *spits*... now get the fuck out of here before I beat the shit out of you!!"

"hey you saw that girl? ain't she fine ? hoho~ ashy-boy's hormones has awakened huh~"

"The good ol' ashy-boy getting at the last moment everytime... welp I've already taken the best pokemon as my starter!"

"Hahahaha... That lil rat doesn't even listens to you and you dream about becoming a pokemon master? just give up and let me take that spot for you~"

"Wow... you've surely trained that rat quite brilliantly... you earned my respect ashy~"

"The way you're so passionate about becoming pokemon master... it makes me give up on my dream and die... how can you be like a mc of a kids anime?"

"Welp... the seat of pokemon master can be yours now as now my dream is to catch the strongest pokemon and become the best researcher of all regions..."

"Hey ash... how about taking actual education and not going to an adventure without knowing much about pokemons?"

"whatever you answer.... I'll still drag you there with me..."

End of flashback

Ash's Pov

As I helplessly watched, my beloved and first best friend Gary was viciously stabbed in the forehead by a strange man who proclaimed himself to be a supreme being. My eyes filled with tears that I refused to let escape, as I promised myself that I wouldn't cry until I got revenge for my best friend. Suddenly, I felt someone shove me into a deep blue portal just before this Ash pov started...

(he is sad rn so imma let this wall break pass.... but next time be ready for your punishment ashy-boy)

I found myself standing in an unfamiliar place, feeling an irresistible tug towards somewhere unknown. My surroundings were peculiar; I had never seen anything like it before. I felt a sudden force, like someone had given me a hug-push, and the next thing I knew I was falling. The pain in my back suggested that I had fallen from quite a height, and I could sense something looming above me. Ugh.

"get off me whatever you are"

I attempted to push the mysterious object that loomed above me, but it was incredibly heavy and I found myself struggling to move it. Confused and bewildered, I wondered what this strange thing could be and why it weighed so much. At that moment, I heard a soft female voice coming from somewhere nearby

"Could you please stop moving? I'm scared of dying too soon, and I'm sure you're just as terrified. Unless you're trying to follow in the footsteps of your recently deceased friend by committing suicide, I'm sure we both would like to stay alive for as long as possible. Once I can confirm that my safety is assured, then you can do whatever you want - die if that's what you desire - but right now, please don't move a muscle."