The beginning of awakening.

Ash pov
I woke up in a dark room. The first thing I saw was a sleeping yellow rat. Seeing the rat sleeping peacefully I couldn't help but get a smile on my face. he looks cute while sleeping... oh yeah... how many days its been since I came to this weird place or maybe world? I don't know. why am I here in this room? not that I'm complaining but The last thing I remember is me passing out of tiredness... OH YA THAT GIRL! WHERE IS SHE? DID SHE FINALLY LEFT ME? YAY! Time to celebra-

"Yo" A voice came...

-sigh- I am gonna burn this shitty author to the ground. can't even have some peace can I? I was so happy a second ago but you had to ruin it.

"If you are done with talking with yourself in your mind then come outside already." The blonde girl said as she walked outside.

can she read minds? then how the heck does she knows that I'm having a conversation with myself in my mind? does she thinks I'm weird? whatever I don't care. Anyways why should I do whatever she says? I'm an independent weeb! I will do whatever my mind says. and right now my mind is telling me to sleep. so I'll sleep!

10 mins later

3rd person pov

Suddenly a veil of water was sent towards the poor guy who called himself an 'independent weeb'.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!! DAMMIT! WHO THE HECK DECIDED TO POUR FVCKIN COLD WATER ON ME!"

Cause of the veil of water he Suddenly screamed and woke up.

"you done?" The blonde girl said with a straight face. "Now you will wake up and come outside."

"Why should I follow your orders? it's not like I owe you something nor I know you." Ash said.

"For your information, when you passed out , I carried you here to this inn. so you do owe me." The blonde girl said. "And now you will do as I say or-" she cut herself off as she started chanting something while holding a necklace which was quite similar to the fence which is stuck on the so called god of pokemon.

[A/n We all know the real god of pokemon is bidoof-sama. arceus is just his most loyal slave who is just an acting god as bidoof-sama made him that when he left for the great journey to find grass]

Suddenly, light started coming from her necklace and she grabbed a knife from the table near her in that room. The knife started glowing with a redish-purple aura."-I'll stab that good for nothing brain of yours!" she completed her sentence.

"hai-hai." Ash said in response with a tired look which was clearly saying 'I can't go on with this shit' and he thought 'How the heck she did that? does she knows magik? or is she some anime main protagonist who is reverse isekai-ed?'

Time skip 15 mins thanks to dio over the heaven

"Let's go pikachu... -yawn-" Ash said while yawning as he walked outside.

Probably to touch gras-

Ash stared at the fourth wall with a weirdly strange gaze...

"Oh, WOW. What brilliant insight! It's so deep it loops right back around to being stupid." Ash said in annoyance.

The Kid ranted at no one, it slowly dawning just how alone he truly was.

"wait, What was that?" Ash questioned.

He asked the sky, like a preacher to his silent gods.

"What gods? What are you talking about?! It's all bullshit metaphors with you!" Ash questioned.

He cried, not knowing the difference between a simile and a metaphor. The tininess of his brain dwarfed only by the tininess of his di-

"Narrator off" Ash said.