⚡chapter 1⚡

"Yeasss!!! Finally!!! I wanted to barbecue for sooo long thank you hyung!!"

*Jumped the youngest son of Min family..Min Jungkook*

"Kook..let's go get groceries before Jin hyung comes back if he sees food we will be in good mood and I am sure he will say yes...get up"

*He lightly slapped younger's thigh before standing up heading towards his room to get his wallet and car keys*

"I'll be back in 3 minutes kook if you aren't ready I am leaving alone...your time starts now!"

*He said looking at his watch... knowing exactly that his younger brother needs at least half an hour to just pick something to wear..after 3 minutes he was back with keys twirling around his finger*

"Wow wow! Min Jungkook?! He is ready? Under 3 hours? Can't believe my eyes"

*He received a playful punch on his stomach*

"Yah! Kook don't hit your hyung! Disrespectful brat..let's go now.. before Jin hyung come back."

*They head out kook was standing but the door way wearing his shoes and yoongi was standing farther away resting his back in the car waiting for younger with his eyes closed...*

"Hahaha-jimin-shii!"

*A soft smile took it's position on his lips as he finally opened his eyes to the most beautiful voice he had heard of*

"Taehyung-shii stop your gonna hurt yourself..please come down namjoon hyung will kill me if you get hurt please! Come down!"

*Yoongi eyes wondered around the front yard of his neighbor's house trying to find someone specific but only saw one person...Kim Jimin, one of the most adorable people in yoongi's eyes, but...does that matter?*

"Nothing's going to happen Minnie...I am fine you should come up here too"

*'come up here?' yoongi once again looked around and finally spot the beautiful blonde hair guy sitting on the branch of the giant tree in there yard*

"Hyung?"

*Voice of his younger brother bought him back to his senses...*

"Ah- yeah! Let's go!"

*He shook his head before getting in drivers seat and Jungkook followed him in the car by sitting on passenger seat*

"Taehyung-ahh!! I am leaving you here and I am not going to help you get down, you are in your own!"

*Chirpy voice of Jimin was heard again gaining Min brother's attention*

"Okay go...I am going to tell namjoon hyung that you skipped you classes yesterday"

*Yoongi unknowing chuckled making Jungkook rapidly turn his head to elder who cleaned his throats and start the car...*

*Tae held on to the tree and peeked at the car, was he expecting to see someone?*

"Why so restless babyboy?"

*Jimin teasingly asked*

"S-shut up Minnie..why didn't you told me they were here?!"

"Why? You were waiting for someone?"

"N-no wh-o whou-ld I wait for?"

*He stutter, not making eye contact with Jimin and was playing with his fingers nervously*

"Taetae...let me tell you one thing...they see us as their enemy don't fall for some shit please"

"I know hyung...h-help me get down please i-i ma suddenly feeling sca-red"