🌜chapter 11🌜

"so when is our turn?"

*Jungkook whispered as he moved closer to Jimin who was the happiest person today. To Jungkook's question he shrugged*

"Jin hyung looks so beautiful"

*He whispered Instead as namjoon held Jin's hands softly with a wide smile as they exchanged rings. Tae rested his head on yoongi's shoulder who's arms were wrapped around younger*

"I am so happy right now"

*Whispered suga*

"Hm...I am glad we were able to forget the past. You know namjoon hyung liked Jin hyung since we have left?"

"Hm..he told me. They look beautiful today"

Background info*

*Namjoon asked Jimin if he was ready to get married to Jungkook. Jimin was really excited at first but then he requested namjoon something*

"Hyung... before me and Jungkook...I want you an jin hyung to get together."

"Minnie Jin also wants you and kook to get marry asap"

"Nope! I am not getting married until I see you and Jin Hyung together. Technically you were supposed to get married before tae but the circumstances were tough...but now I want you to propose Jin hyung and get married"

*Namjoon agreed to Jimin and soon did proposed jin and today is the wedding in two days it will be the gender reveal party for yoongi And tae.*

*Back to the story*

"Hyungggg!!!"

*Jimin hugged Jin tightly as he jumped excitedly*

"I am sooo happy!! I can't believe this!"

*Jin laughed shyly as he hugged Jimin back,

"Why is this kid always so excited?"

"Yahh my hyung got married And i can't be excited?"

*Namjoon smiled at them, one of the biggest reason he fell for Jin was how caring the male was...how he loved his brothers like his own. How he is always there for everyone. He didn't got married earlier as he was Afraid, what if his partner didn't treated his little babies right? What if Jimin and tae didn't liked that person, and another reason was Jin. He was never able to forget Jin. He did Missed Jin all those years but never showed or told anyone but to his luck now Jin is his... forever*

"Hyungg?"

*Jimin snapped him out of his thoughts*

"Why are you smiling?"

*Namjoon shook his head embarrassed*

"Mhmm I see someone is blushing"

*He whispered to tease elder*

"Minnie stop it"

*He said making Jimin laughed louder making others smile*

"Now we gonna have a gender reveal!!!"

*Jimin jumped and Jungkook held him down to control his excitement*

"Baby calm down"

*He peck elder's cheek*

"Sorry... I am just soooo excited. I wanna go shopping for my niece or nephew or maybe  niece and nephew...what if you hAVE TWINS!!"

*Tae's eyes widened and his cheeks turned pink*

"S-hut up jimin-ah!"

*Tae embarrassedly said.*

"I feel like Jimin needs to rest he is over energetic."