🎨chapter 6 🎨

"hi hyung-g"

*Tae looked up from his plate to the figure standing in front of him bitting his lips nervously*

"Hi? Jungkook?"

"Um..can I sit with you?"

*Tae slowly nod*

"Thank you"

*He sat down and placed his bag on the floor beside his.. taehyung once again lowered his gaze. He picked up his chopsticks to resume eating but*

"Ah! Hyung...Jin hyung sended lunch for you..he don't want our future niece or nephew to eat this shitty school lunch"

*He said as he opened the lunch bag and taking out containers. Tae blushed in embarrassment*

"Y-ou don't have to Jungkook..I am fine"

"You are but I am not..."

*He pulled tae's plate away and placed the food Jin cooked in front of him*

"Thank you"

*He whispered and Jungkook nod. Resting his chin on his hands which were placed on the table he stared at tae eating slowly*

"Taetae?"

*Elder's breath hitched...his eyes widened slightly*

"Y-yes?"

"I missed you"

*Teary eyes of both males on the table were now looking at each other with guilt*

"I a-m sorr-y taetae"

*Taehyung shook his head*

"Nothing was your fault.. actually it was no one's fault...out parents had lived in regret of breaking their friendship...I don't wanna live like that..I missed you guys...you know Jimin hyung don't even remember the past...not as much as we do at least...he used to cry all day all night saying he wanna go to jin hyung...he would cry saying he is sleepy but he can't sleep because always like sleeping with hugging yoongi hyung...he never made friends saying he don't wanna betray his kookie"

*He sigh wiping his tears*

"When we came back you guys felt like strangers..so different so cold."

"Why don't Jimin hyung remember anything?"

"He....he got in an accident kook...he was in coma for 2 years and when he woke up all he remembered was namjoon hyung...he said he remembered hearing his voice before his vision went black...but I am happy that he slowly remembered many things...the most painful one was our parents death...they left us when he unconscious, they were coming from Brazil the plane crashed"

"I am sorry.."

*Once again Jungkook whispered*

"It's okay kook...h-ow is hyung?"

*Younger Chuckle before saying*

"He is perfectly fine.. actually I think he is out of his mind he is continuously smiling and looking for baby items online"

*Taehyung smiled softly*

"I love him kook"

"I am aware of that*

"But I love namjoon hyung too...I don't wanna lose any of them...what if he say no?"

"I am sure he won't tae, stay chill, enjoy your life leave all that on hyungs they will take care of that matter and if they do some bul-"

*He was about to curse but paused remembering jimin's words of not cursing in front of elders*

"- some problem..you can always run away you know?"