🥂chapter 2🥂

*Next morning*

"No hyung! I don't wanna go!"

"Yes kook...wake up right now! "

"But but but why me?!"

"Kook for the last time get up and pick yoongi up from college...kook I swear I won't talk to you if you don't get up in tree seconds"

"One...two...two and a half...three!"

*Sigh...Jin felt bad...he felt like he failed to become a good brother when he act like this...he felt guilty he couldn't keep his brothers happy*

"I am sorry..I won't tell you to do anything from now on jungkook..I should have known that I am not your parent to tell you to do so much...sleep well"

*With his heavy heart he left... To pick yoongi up from college as he got a flat tire and he don't have a spare wheel*

*As Jin head out of the house and head toward his car he noticed namjoon...looking like he was going to drop his brothers off to a somewhere*

"It was you...you dismissed the alarm all 5 times..."

*Jimin said to tae ...Jimin noticed Jin and waved at him which he returned..*

"Are you going somewhere hyung?"

"Y-yeah to pick up my brother from college.."

"Oh we are going to the college too let's go get your brother?"

*Jin hesitantly looked towards namjoon who smiled and nod...he know all four young ones goes to same collage...yoongi had went to get some papers...Jimin and tae are as well going to get few papers...and Jungkook he got them yesterday*

*Jin walked up to them...and namjoon opened the passenger seat door for him which to he bow to thank namjoon and sat inside*

"So? Hyung can you wait about 10 minutes we just have to go to the office get the papers..."

"Sure love"

"Thank you we love you"

*Jin loved how namjoon reply to them...and how they tells him again and again they love him...Jin loved how namjoon smiles...he loved how the dimples on Namjoon's cheeks deepens and his eyes disappears when he smiles..just like Jimin..'does he remember everything? Does he know why we are enemies?' thought Jin*

"Hyung you having a day?"

*Asked Jimin...Jin nod lightly*

"Just the younger...he always does this.."

"That hulk!? What did he said? Did he hurt you? Is he an idiot the fuck...is...wrong..with...him... sorry"

*He looked down yet his eyes sneakingly trying to look up at Namjoon's expressions..Jin noticed the shocked expressions on tae's face...but namjoon looked calm...then it hit Jin...ohhh so no cursing is aloud...dam he taught them good Jungkook be cursing 24/7 in front of anyone*

"Sorry hyung..I didn't mean to"

"That your first time in 8 years Jimin..that's the only reason I am forgiving you...don't let me hear it again"

"I won't.. promise...thank you..but still what I said was true he is a idiot! Dumbbi- bird!"

*Tae held back his laugh seeing terrified face of Jimin..like he had seen a ghost when namjoon was as well trying to hold his laugh

"Minnie..control your anger...having a bad temper is not a good thing...many things goes wrong that way"

"Sorry Jin hyung...I promise I will try to control my anger"