📸chapter 9📸

"I do"

*Whispered tae with tears beaming in his beautiful eyes*

"You may put your rings on"

*Yoongi and tae slide the rings on each other before waiting for further guide from the priest*

"You may have your first kiss as wedded husbands"

*Yoongi pulled you him in his arms connecting their lips..the crowd went wild. Jimin and Jin crying as Jungkook and namjoon tried to calm them down.*

"M-My tae tae is ma-rried"

*Sobbed Jimin as Jungkook cares his back. As a new couple walked up to their family*

"Congratulations hyung"

*Jungkook said pulling yoongi in a hug, same goes with rest. Tae made fun of Jimin as he couldn't stop sobbing, his cheek eyes were pink as well as his cheeks...he looked like a small, soft, adorable baby*

"Hobi!"

"Congratulations man!"

*Yoongi pulled his friend Jung Hoseok in a hug. He is a photographer*

"Well let's go get some pictures the scenario is beautiful.."

*Suggested Hoseok as the couple left for their mini shoot. Namjoon and Jin got busy with the guest and Jimin had left for a walk by the seashore*

"Where did he go?"

*Jungkook questioned himself as he looked around for Jimin. In his way to find Jimin he as well end up by the shore and found Jimin sitting on the sand*

"Hyung?"

"Hm?"

*Jungkook sat down beside him*

"Are you still sad?"

*Jimin chuckled as he faced Jungkook*

"I wasn't sad kook."

"Then why were you crying?"

" Because~ I was happy! So happy that I couldn't control my emotions. I love them together, I hope they stay happy with each other their whole life...and then happiness of becoming an uncle!! Kook we are gonna become uncles"

*He exclaimed excitedly as he smiled brightly, looking at Jimin, Jungkook felt his heart grew warm...a smile made it's way on his lip which grew as bright as jimin's within seconds*

"I wanna tell hyung about us Jimin"

"What about us?"

"Us...you and me...I love you hyung"

*Jimin smile decrease slowly until he sigh looking up, he questioned*

"You sure it's love what you feel for me?"

"What do you m-mean?"

*Jungkook asked as he felt pang in his heart hearing elders words, Jimin shook his head twice while shrugging as he continues*

"What if it's just friendship? What is it's only because you know I like you? Or maybe because you want both families to Connect completely?"

"None of them hyung...I love you..I love you like I have never loved anyone before. I know I've hurt you but I didn't mean it I swear. I was just...just scared...confused because I have never felt like this before...I love you and I am really really serious about this...about you, about us...I wanna be with you always, last few weeks you were busy with wedding preparations and I felt like my days were incomplete without you...I love you Jimin-shii"