💍chapter 5💍

*They all went to dinning room...the table was filled with food as they took seats namjoon pulled out a chair for jin...all young ones watched his gesture and also noticed jin's shy smile...yoongi pulled out a chair for tae, making Jin and Jimin smile brighter...*

"Well it will be nice of you kook to help this gentleman here"

*Said yoongi referring to Jimin who shook his head*

"No hyung...that will be awkward"

*He took a seat beside Jin as Jungkook sat across him staring right at him, they start eating...Jimin would flinch each second as Jungkook continuously kicked his chair from beneath the table...Jimin wasn't angry this time...he was taking this action of younger cute way of gaining his attention*

"Um..hyung..I'll be back"

*Tae whispered and got up to head up to his room*

"Is tae okay?"

"he had fever yesterday but he was fine this morning.."

"I should go check on hi-"

"It's okay jiminie you eat..I am done I should go check on him"

*Namjoon nod..yoongi as well head up to tae's room...he went in closing the door behind*

"Tae?"

*He saw tae walk out of the bathroom with weak eyes, he was holding a small towel in his hands*

"H-hyung"

*Yoongi went closer and pulled him in his arms*

"What happened love?"

"I wanna tel- Show you something"

"I do too"

*Tae pulled away from yoongi and went to his bed kneeling down and took something in his hand hiding it from elder .*

"Tae?"

"Hyung...I."

*He closed his eyes stretching his fist out and open it slowly... yoongi's eyes widened...he picked up the test and took a shaky breath, in tears, he pulled tae closer to his chest..*

"Tae?"

*He couldn't believe his eyes...two vertical lines were visible on the test..he hugged taehyung tighter closing his eyes..tears slide down his face*

"I love you hyung.."

"I love you too I love a lot tae...I love you"

*He keeps whispering, pulling younger for a kiss...tae's body softly pressed to the wall..he was crying in the kiss...yoongi was holding his hands against the wall kissing him lovelingly..*

"Yoo-ngi hyung! What are you doing?!"

*Yoongi looked back at Jimin standing on the door frame...tae was so scared that he start crying harder but the grip of his on the edge of yoongi's sleeve wasn't visible to others*

"H-hyung?"
*He whispered...yoongi gulped looking back at tae...tae lightly shook his head*

"I will explain them eve-"

*He was pulled back slammed on the floor*

"Ugh..namjoon hyung Listen to m-"

"The fuck were you doing?!huh!!?"

*He cursed...He is angry...thought Jimin*

*Jin ran in the room...but instead of yoongi his eyes fell on the thing that was on the floor he picked it up and saw tae's expressions...he was having a panic attack*