19

*skip six months*

"no Jide. that's ridiculous." i said to him through the facetime call.

"what do you mean it's ridiculous? its the same fucking thing he did to you?" his voice echoed through my ears.

"that's not who i am and you know that." i sighed, picking at my cuticles.

"but you can come round if you'd like, i'll make cocoa and we can smoke?" i asked.

"you're such a fien." he rolled his eyes, laughing at me.

"stop playing around dummy." i smile softly.

"but bet i'm on my way after i shower." he said, with a smile in return.

"okay okay hurry." i laughed, before we said our good byes and he hung up. i checked the time and it was currently 21:45.

so yes, a lot has changed. me an simon are sadly no longer together, what a shocker. he's cheated on me, yelled at me, and basically overall just got annoyed of me. my presence alone was enough to infuriate him at points. the angry sex was good though, to say the least.

oh a bigger change; i smoke pot and vape now. shitty habits i know, i know. i have a kitten who's name is Haven, and she's only a little over a month old. she's mostly white with black spots and stripes with blue eyes. she is currently the center of my world and the reason i'm still alive.

victoria and i are no longer friends. she did me dirty as fuck. id rather not speak on that topic tho, so yeah.

I quickly pulled myself up out of bed and walked over to my closet i chose an outfit i though was cute and went into my bathroom.

i turned the shower on letting it warm up, before hopping in. i did my typical shower and touched up on the parts of my body that needed shaving. after i shaved i used a vanilla and coffee scented body scrub, before rinsing off and getting out.

i dried off put on my lotion and deodorant, shortly getting dressed. then i used my containing spray to maintain my thick curls, and sprayed on some perfume. champagne toast by bath and body works. i left my bathroom heading over to my kitten who was asleep on my bed, curled up with her toy sloth.

Haven is my most prized possession. i was pulled out of my thoughts by a soft knock on the door. i left Haven to go and unlock the door, with a smile before welcoming jj inside.

"hurry hurry come in." i smiled tugging on his arm before wrapping him into a hug.

"hi char, how are you?" he smiled, kissing my cheek.

"im alright love how are you?" i asked him.

"im doing okay, you know ethan's becoming a dad and all. it just really makes me wonder maybe where i went wrong?" he stumbled upon his words, pausing for a moment.

"i just dont know why i've yet to settle down with someone, and just cherish every moment of life with her." he sighed.

"i understand jj." i smiled warmly, adding onto my sentence saying,

"but, our lives are jsut at their peaks. im sure ethan wasn't even planning to be a dad jj. were supposed to be out getting shitfaced and experiencing life on different levels. were just getting started babe, don't be alarmed." adding a smile aswell.

"thank you char, you're amazing." he said looking down at me with a twinkle in his dark brown eyes.

jj is so beautiful in many ways. his souls makes my soul happy. his smile makes me smile. his laugh, his contagious laugh, makes me laugh. im so grateful i met jj.

"thank you jide, you're the sweetest." i blushed, looking down.

"no don't hide your pretty face." he said, pulling my face back towards him by placing his finger under my chin.

"you're flirting olatunji." i giggled, shaking my head."

"you wouldn't be complaining any other time." he smirked.

"oh fuck off." i smiled, grabbing his hand as we walked into my bedroom.

"haven!!" he smiled, before going to sit next to her on the bed.

"she's surely missed you" i giggled before grabbing my rolling tray off my bedside table, and taking a seat next to jj.

"i've missed her so much more" he smiled holding the kitten as i snapped a pic of the two.

"you're both adorable." i laughed, ripping open the pack of blunts.

"split this for me?" i asked jj, handing him a gar.

"yes madam." he laughed as i broke up the nuggies.

"so what has life been like?" he asked me.

"shit, as you know. dreaming about your stupid best friend who i fucking despise and all." i said, twitching at the thought of him.

"honestly how could you ever date another? dreaming about him so much." he asked.

"ive got no clue but i will find out shortly." i sighed, shrugging my shoulders as he handed me the emptied cigar.

while i was rolling the blunt we continued our conversations as he asked questions hitting all my soft spots.

"fuck jj stop asking me such shitty questions." i giggled wiping my now existent tears.

"im sorry char." he laughed lighting the blunt.

"it's alright i just need to get my head out of the bin." i laughed.

"are you up for going to the club tonight?" he said eagerly.

"fuck yes, i havent drunk in so long." i said matching his excitement.

"okay i'll text the boys." he said happily.

"maybe only a couple??" i asked.

"mmm like who?" he questioned.

"harry, the cals, and maybe ethan?" i asked him, as he nodded and added us all to a gc

the ultimate gang

jide😈- yoooo

boggo💕- oh for fucks sake what is it now

luxy poo- jesus i'm terrified

queen bee🐝💓- nooo dont be scared guys:(((

squeezy- okay okay what is it then you lot??

bhezy whezy- let me guess, you two want to go out and we are the victims of choice.

jide😈- absolutely smashed it mate

queen bee 🐝💓- yep spot on bhez

bhezy whezy- i'll be over in 20 just gotta change then i'll let you all know when i leave my complex

squeezy- give me 10 i'll be down to your flat shortly

boggo💕- im changing then i'll be there.

luxy poo- alright i'll be over with cal

queen bee 🐝💓- alr awesome im changing now