2

*simon*

3:58

"shit." i mumbled rubbing my eyes, and getting out of bed.

almost everyday for the past five months i've been dreaming about this girl. i've tried so hard to break the cycle but i just can't. i've tried talking to my friends about it, and they all think i'm mad.

her names Charli, she's got the most gorgeous eyes that just shimmer in the moonlight and one of the brightest smiles.

however, my mates tell me she isn't real. don't get me wrong, i know it's a dream but it just feels so real.

i threw on my joggers and grabbed my keys, i needed to go for a late night drive. i'm not sure where, but i feel like i have to. maybe tesco? fuck around for a bit?

i left my room, and was greeted by josh standing in the kitchen.

"where you off to at this time of night?" he chuckled, grabbing two iced teas from the refrigerator, and handing me one.

"i dunno yet. maybe tesco." i laughed.

"couldn't sleep?" he asked.

"not really. i just need to clear my head." i smiled.

"you still dreaming about her?" he asked.

i slightly nodded.

"she's just a figment of your imagination. sometimes the brain does that to help people cope with certain challenges they are facing." he stated.

"you don't understand though. it feels so real." i sighed, taking a sip from my drink.

"it's a dream Si. there's no other way to explain it." Josh explained.

he seemed frustrated. but, he just doesn't get it.

"she is just not real." josh sighed, causing me to roll my eyes.

"well i'm off." i sighed, getting up and walking out the door.

i got into my tesla and began driving. i didn't know where i wanted to go. but i just knew i wanted some fresh air.