15

"we're here whore." will said making me look up from my phone and smile.

"what store first?" he asked.

"shoe locker." i said, as he opened my door for me, grabbing my hand to help me up.

"what kind of shoes are we thinking about?" he asked before stuffing his phone into his pocket.

"i preordered jordan one retros." i said pulling up a photo in my phone.

" i said pulling up a photo in my phone

"oh fuckkk those are sick." he smiled.

"i knowww. i had to do extra shoots for logan and Lannan to make the cash for it."

"lannan really did a shoot with you?" he laughed asking what it was about.

"it was one to promote his merch on instagram." i chuckled as we entered the shoe store.

- skip to when they finish shopping -

"will! can i get a picture with you?" a tennage girl asked, running up to us, honestly scaring this shit out of me.

"oh.. am i interrupting something?" she asked looking at our entwined hands.

"no not at all." i smiled, letting go of will.

"okay." the girl grinned before introducing herself.

"i'm kaylee." she smiled, as will spike some nonsense about George to her.

"charli? will you get in the photo too?" she asked me.

"me?" i asked, quite puzzled as i wasn't really famous. i was only known as the boys friend. i had been in a few of JJ and simons videos then 'disappeared.'

"you're chari roberts... right?" she asked.

"yes." i chuckled adding,

"i didn't think you'd know who i am. i mean i'm not a big deal or anything." i laughed.

"you're friends with the sidemen, cals, the paul's and the eboys! you're a huge deal." she laughed, making me smile.

"i guess i'm a little deal." i laughed along with the group.

"i've gotta get back to my friends soon." she sighed.

"well then let's snap a few hundred photos and you can sprint to them." will smiled.

"okay, can i take one separate and then together?" she asked.

"we've got no where to be, for all i care we can do a photo shoot." will laughed, making the girls face light up.

"that's actually a great idea!" i smiled, adding,

"i have an assignment for my photography class and it's supposed to be 'stunning' photos in awkward places."

"my friends can wait then. i'll help." she grinned jumping up and down.

"this is actually a dream come true." she said making will and i laugh.

"do you even have your camera?" she asked.

"it's always attached to my body." i smiled, pulling it out of my backpack and putting the strap around my neck.

"so the deal is, you help my project, you get professional photos with will." i laughed.

"and you." she said, as i nodded, saying,

"just gotta make sure will over here doesn't break my camera."

"he is a klutz." she said making will gasp.

"oh shut it lego man." i laughed, as he gasped again.

"i am feeling very attacked right now."

"i'm sorryyyy." i smiled.

"i'll only believe it if i get a hug." he smiled back, holding his arms out.

"fine." i laughed wrapping my arms around him as he did the same.

"now to a photoshoot." i giggled.

- skip to the end of the photo shoot -

"oh my gosh i cannot believe this just happened." kaylee grinned pulling me into such a tight hug.

"thank you for such a great time." she said softly.

"thank you for being such an amazing model." i smiled.

"i'll dm you the photos on instagram." i said as i'd already followed her earlier.

"yes, thank you." she grinned.

-
-

"what's the next movie?" will asked rolling over to my side of the bed.

"finding nemo now get back on your side." i laughed as he rolled on top of me, absolutely squishing me.

"move bitch." i breathed out.

"no i think i like it here." he laughed.

"i'll kick you in the dick." i mumbled into his chest since i physically couldnt move.

"ah shit okay." he said rolling back over making me laugh.