9

"I feel bad lying. you text it." I said, shoving my phone to Simon.

"gladly," he smirked, making me lightly hit his chest.

"meanie." I stuck my tongue out, handing the phone to JJ.

"that's even worse." he laughed as JJ agreed,

"id probably insult him but I don't want you to look like a bitch."

"Eh, I already am one." I chuckled, as Simon nodded.

"Hey!" I said, flicking his arm, as we argued trying to figure out who was gonna message Joe. We eventually agreed to mutually write it out. We'd come up with an idea together, and send that.

Charli- fuck off...

"JJ!" I yelled, making him hit the backspace.

"fine." he groaned.

Charli- fuck off...
Charli- fuck of..
Charli- fuck o...
Charli- fuck...
Charli- fuc
Charli- fu
Charli- f...

"what about this?" Simon asked as he showed us the message he typed out.

Charli- hey mate, sorry I cant meet up tonight! I was really looking forward to it, but I need to pack and schedule a few things for LA we should for sure hang out later though!

"eh good enough." I giggled, as he hit send.

"Can we just all go to yours and pack your shit before we go to ours to stay the night?" JJ asked, before making a face as if he had no clue what he just said.

"For sure." I chuckled, realizing we were still in Deji's yard.

"Just follow behind me." I told Simon, since they drove together.

"Okay." he smiled.

"Do you happen to have a hot sister?" JJ asked as Simon hit his arm.

"I'm an only child."

"hot friend?" he sighed.

"Yea." I said, as he smiled.

"She's taken though." I laughed.

"not for long." he smirked.

"and gay." Simon laughed, as I nodded, now laughing uncontrollably.

"How the fuck did you know?" JJ asked.

"I've had a few dreams." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"HEY!" I yelled again, with a small laugh.

"Its not like we're dating." Simon said, making my expression drop, as JJ looked at him with fear.

"cool." I rolled my eyes before getting into my car.

"Charli, wait. you know I didn't mean it that-" he began as I shut the door.

while driving off to my flat my phone continued to go off. I know this might sound petty, considering we just "met." and we legit aren't dating, but there's a lot, and I mean a lot you guys don't know. you see, the thing with these dreams, they happen in sequence, meaning as the dreams go on, so do the days. meaning they are in order. its almost like a different universe.

there's one particular dream, that I thought of once he said the words, "its not like we're dating." and he knows exactly which one I thought of. and that's why he's messaging and calling me, because he also knows how much it hurt even dreaming of that, let alone having to rethink it.

a facetime went through for the seventeenth time so I finally hit answer.

"Yes?" I chuckled.

"bitch you need to turn around right now." Jj said, making me laugh.

"I'm going to pack my clothes. ill just meet you at yours. we don't have to be together 24/7 now." I giggled, making JJ 'gasp.'

"but I haven't even stolen you from Simon yet! he groaned as I heard a slap hit jj's arm.

"and you most likely won't." i chuckled.

"most likely?" simon asked making me smile,

"you never know."