20

i quickly jumped up grabbing jjs arm and pulling him up with me.

"come on then! we've got to go and get changed!" i shouted excitedly, dragging him to my bedroom.

"your stuff is in the far right end of the closet i believe." i smiled at him as we entered my guest room.

the guest room had been turned into a giant closet for myself. the walls were baby pink with a vanity smacked in the middle. the room itself was mostly interview clothes and like planned out "professional" outfits. the closet within the room was my clubbing clothes and my mates extra things they've kept here- as well as simons shit. id love to burn that, but that's be quite cruel of me. anyways my basic day to day clothes are just in the closet in my bedroom.

"alright thank you." he smiled down at me, going to his section, as i went towards mine.

"what about fishnets? are those the vibe tonight?" i asked him, as he nodded eagerly.

i quickly took a puff off of my dispo, before setting it on the dresser.

"fishnets can actually make any woman look fit i swear to god." he said making me giggle.

"okayyy so fishnets underneath this dress with white thigh high boots??" i asked feeling like i had picked the perfect outfit.

"oh my god, yes!" he shouted at me.

"alright." i giggled lightly walking into my bedroom to go and change.

i cracked the door and threw on my clothes before going back in the guest room to do my makeup. i was met with jj without a shirt on. to say i looked is an understatement.

"see something you like?" he chuckled, joking about the staring.

"quite frankly i do think you're fit, but we both know us together would never be a thing." i sighed, with a laugh at the end.

"if you had only dreamt of me instead we could be tho." he smiled.

i flashed a quick smile back before mumbling "maybe jj." and laughing. i love his enthusiasm and optimism.

with a knock on the door i quickly ran out to my living room greeting harry inside.

"hi boggo!" i smiled wrapping him with a hug, he gratefully returned.

"hi char howve you been?" he smiled.

"about the same as yesterday harry." i laughed lightly.

"well the boys should be here shortly but for the meantime, i brought sambuca!" he said, causing my eyes to light up.

"awesome." i giggled as we went into the kitchen, and jj joining us.

i grabbed three shot glasses and lined them up quickly before as harry poured them.

"1...2...3.." harry shouted as we all downed the shots.

i made a sour face as my throat had burned a little.