Negotiations

>>Sorin

It’s weird. Why am I getting memories from Sorin’s past too? Am I recovering them like this? I don’t know why but I’m getting an ominous feeling here.

I took a deep breath to calm myself again.
What happened to Sorin was bad but I have things I need to take care of urgently and the most urgent thing on my list is negotiating with Kaan.

I stopped outside his room and knocked. After not receiving a response I decided to peek inside and saw him sitting on the bed.

He immediately noticed me, “Can I come inside?” I asked and he smirked at my question.

“Yes,” He answered softly and I entered the room and closed the door behind me. He didn’t move from his place, so I went over to him and stood in front of him with a distance of a few steps.

“I need to talk to you.” I said and he nodded, “I know there is no way you’re not mad about what was done to you.” I clenched my fists, “I mean you were kept in a dungeon after all-” He folded his arms in response and I could tell from his grim expressions that he knew where this was going, “Can you please let it slide?” I looked at him earnestly, “Don’t pick a fight with Enri either.”

I could tell he wasn’t pleased with my demand, “He’s the reason I ended up in that filthy dungeon.”

“Yes,” I nodded quite enthusiastically, “And I don’t condone that at all but you also killed everyone in his platoon. He’s the only one alive now.” I took a few steps towards him and held his hands in desperation and I honestly didn’t give the action any thought at all, “Can’t we let go of the past?” I looked into his eyes, “Please?”

He stared at my hands squeezing his and I realized I was holding them quite intimately. The realization made me let his hands go and flush a little.

That didn’t bother him though. He just looked back at my face with a serious expression and placed his hands on my waist, “You’re asking for a very difficult thing.”

I gulped.
Pull yourself together!

“I know,” I clenched my fists, “Is there anything other than violence that can solve this, I’ll do that.” I really didn’t want a war here. I don’t want this incident to come out to begin with. I fear if anyone finds out, the information will spread and we’re gonna end up in bloodshed.

And that part is something I don’t want to see at all. I don’t want people dying, cities burning, and children becoming orphans.

He pulled me closer to him, “Is that so?” Then he picked me up and sat me down on his lap with my legs on either of his while I faced him and I automatically placed my hands on his shoulder for my own safety.

!!!
He was strong as hell, it was like I was paper weight to him with how easily he moved me.

His actions made my heart go a buzz., and when he moved his face closer to mine I felt it tremble, “There has been something that has been bothering me,” I gulped as I quietly looked at him.

God! He’s really handsome!!!

“Yes?” I looked at his black horns.
Damn, do I have a horn fetish or something? They look really sexy, especially on him. This is something you can hold if you top.

!!!! Oh My God!!! WHAT AM I THINKING!? Da fook!

He tilted his face and brought his face next to my neck, right below my ear, “Your scent,” He said softly and I pursed my lips, “Ever since I came back to my senses it’s been bothering me.” His warm breath on my skin right on a sensitive spot made me shiver.