Better than a show!

A/N: Book: Escape room Chapter "Captured"

Izuku's POV:

I found myself back completly enveloped in darkless. This time something strange happened tho. Before I came back in complete pitch black darkness. Now I could see 10 doors and that one door, I just went through was back in front of me. I just had to open it to know that it was that one scene I just saw. 

Welp... looks like I am going down the rabbit hole!

There is nothing to lose.

This is all just a dream.

I am pretty sure about that.

It seems I am just too exhausted.

I went to the next door and didn't even think twice before just walking in. Ohh if I knew where I was getting myself at, I would have chosen another door.

I might be quirkless but I am not stupid!

Tell that to everyone else!

No one believes that!

I wasn't the least bit strong to go against a person with a quirk but I wasn't dumb too. It was only a good coincidence that the lair I chose was already a villain lair before I came. From the looks of it, it was abandoned and not found by the heroes. Nothing indicated athat a hero came in.

Let's see if they will find out soon enough.

I don't think soo!

They nearly don't have any brains at all!

....

I am a villain again?

Okay this is becoming a pattern!

Am I really that desperate to beat the shit out of the bunch calling themselves my friend?

Nooo wayy.... right?

Let's see where this is going. 

I knew that there was a buss stationed in front of UA and I also gathered enough information about the bus service they took in conderation and ordered one.

Earlier that day, I hacked into the security system and shut them all down before taking the buss driver out and throwing him into the bus. I than began driving the bus while also learning how to do so while I drove.

This is easier said than done.

Why did I came up with something like this again?

Oh yeah... because this is one of the safest way to get them into the game I set up for them!

It was an hour drive and on the way to UA I just trew the real bus driver out and used his uniform or more like his hat to cover a little bit form my hair. I also had some hair gel to make my fluffy hair nice and more classic looking.