Pure Chaos!

3rd POV:

It was that moment when Dabi knew... he had to RUN!

After the scenario ended, Toga slightly started taking out the knife and threw it at Dabi who thankfully dodged the first one. After that he booked it. There was no way Toga was not gonna go after Dabi since she declared that Izuku was her bunny since the very beginning. Now seeing these two together made her more than jealous. This was also the reason why these two were running around a table until Toga decided to jump over it.

Toga: GET BACK HERE!

Dabi: PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!

Toga: I JUST WANNA TALK!

Dabi: MHM! WITH A KNIFE?! NO WAY!

Toga: I PROMISE IT BE JUST A TALK!

Dabi: FUCK YOU!

Kurogir: Hey!

While Toga jumped over, Dabi used his flames to incinerate the table and make Toga regret jumping over it if not for Kurogiri who teleported her away.

Kurogiri: I SAID HEY! NOW STOP IT!

Shiagraki: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Twice: Toga-chan! What about me?, Just burn the motherfucker and stab me too!

Spinner: Well this was something else.

Kompress: HAHAHAHA

Dabi: If you think it this funny then why not join me?

Toga: You dare to steal my bunny?

Kurgiri: ENOUGH! If you don't stop, I'll send you straight to Antarctica!

Toga: .....

Dabi: ..... Okay can we get off topic? I don't fucking love him. 

Toga: He obviously has a crush on you for this dream to happen.

Spinner: Or he just might like bad boys.

Toga: So I have to become like you burned chicken nugget for him to like me? No thank you. I'll make him love me in one way or another.

Dabi: Okay this is getting on my nerve! I told you I have nothing to do with him!

Toga: YOU BETTER NOT!

Kurogiri: I told you enough! Now how about we talk about the fact that he was part of the LOV?

Toga: Ohh true!

Shigaraki: See I told you he was a team player.

Spinner: Hmm... So what are we going to do?

Shigaraki: Recruit him of course. You saw what he did to all the heroes!

Dabi: He massacred them.

Toga: It looked like a lot of fun.

Spinner: It sure did. 

Kompress: It was a quick one.

Twice: The surprised faces tho!, They all loved him!

Toga: I know they were the best!

Spinner: He really deserves an oscar.

Kompress: We had that already.

Spinner: I know but he damn autsmarted the rat!

Kompress: That is god level.

Dabi: Hmh.

Kompress: So you think we can scout him? He seemed to be a good fit.

Dabi: Am still saying this is a bad idea.

Kompress: But we now know he could be a good team player for us.

Kurogiri: I hate to be the one but all we know is that he is one in that scenario. This is all fake! If we talking realisticly he could also decide to report us, catch us or kill us and no one would know it was him.

Shigaraki: Stop being this pesimistic!

Kurogiri: I am just realistic!

Shigaraki: He could be one of a kind member.

Kurogiri: He could be our downfall.

Spinner: Okay how about we all calm down.

While Kurogiri and Shigaraki started arguing, Toga grabbed her knife and started to run at Dabi. In all the chaos was Kompress and Spinner who enjoyed watching all the chaos. However Twice was running after Toga telling her how much he would give to replace Izuku in her heart. Well all in all there was just plain chaos.

Little did they knew that AfO decided to come over and look at what they were up to. The moment he came in, he saw all the chaos, the TV completle black and Midoriya on the table in the other room since they had a tempered glass. 

AfO: What in the world is going on?

The moment he said that everyone just froze up. No one really thought that AfO would come over to watch what they would do.

Shigaraki: Sensei?

AfO: Shigarakai, explain this chaos!

Shigaraki: .....

AfO: I am listening?

Shigaraki: ...

AfO: Kurogiri, you explain then.

Kurogiri: Well, Tomura thought it would be a good idea to kidnap Midoriya and make him join the LOV.

AfO: And?

Kurogiri: We used that drug on him.

AfO: And?

Toga: HE IS A GENIUS!

Twice: No joke, He is soo dumb!

Spinner: He is a good actor.

Kompress: Has solid plans too.

Dabi: Has some good backbones to kill people.

AfO: I see. However he is a hero in training and the most pure hearted one.

Spinner: You can't say that after what we saw.

Twice: SHH! It's starting again!, Can we pleass turn that off?

This was how AfO joined the villains to see what they had in their mind. All he knew was that Shigaraki forced the doctor to prepare something and he hoped it was a better idea then what he just found out. They already kidnapped a hero in training once and it backfired pretty badly too. He could only say out of luck that they got away on time.