Experience Points for LIFE!

3rd POV:

After that little stund they just saw the rabbit do, the whole room was completly quiet. It was beyond anything they saw today. He was definitelly a part of class 1A in this but then again he was soo cruel to his own classmates that gave everyone including AfO shivers.

Toga: He looks soo good covered in blood.

Dabi: That's the only thing you have to say?

Toga: Yes.

Twice: Did he just...., What the fuck did I just witnessed?

Kompress: Good question.

Kurogiri: Definitelly not a team player.

AfO: *Sigh* Tomura, did you really thought this was a good idea bringing the cinnamon roll of UA here?

Shiagraki: Yes.

AfO: What about now?

Shigaraki: Nope.

AfO: Give him the antidote and bring him back before the sun rises.

Shigaraki: Yes sensei.

Kompress: I can't bleive Eraserhead as a teacher is letting him do that.

AfO: This is all just make bleive.

Kurogiri: He is upredictable.

AfO: Indeed. I hope you all learned something from the last thing.

Spinner: Never to get at his bad side.

Kompress: Not to go against him.

Dabi: To definitelly avoid him.

Toga: Let him stabby stabby me.

Twice: Getting Toga as far away as possible from him, Getting myself killed.

Shigaraki: Not to invovle him in any of my plans anymore.

Kurogiri: The moment I see him I need to teleport everyone away.

AfO: I see you all learned something from this. At least this wasn't completly a waste of time. 

Toga: Soo you think he will.... you know....

Dabi: Question: Is he conscious while he sees everything what we saw?

AfO: Yes.

Dabi: SHIT!

Spinner: We screwed!

Kompress: Oh fuck!

Twice: HELL NAH!, Damn we dead.

Kurogiri: *Sigh* I warned you Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: Still was a good plan.

Dabi: In a twisted way yes.

AfO: Anyways, I want you all to get him out of our base and back to his dorms. Give him the antidote too. I do not want him to get any more ideas on what this Sinnamon roll can do.

Toga: Awwww.....

Kurogiri: I agree. I'll see to it.

AfO: Clean up your mess and never involve this person in any of your activities. IIf you value your life, don't even make him snap ever.

Just like that AfO decided to leave the LOV alone who were kinda scared about what they could have seen more since there were 3 more doors to watch. However they knew there was a good reason AfO told them to do that. They were also not that brain dead to not know what was going on. 

The moment AfO said Izuku could see and remember everything they knew they made one of the worse mistake of their lifes because they showed him that he could do it if he ever decided to go through with switching sides or cover somehting up. 

Toga: Soo how do we get him back?

Dabi: Oh now you wanna give him back.

Toga: I am not dumb! AfO told us to do so and we do it.

Twice: True, False.

Kurogiri: I'll teleport him back to the dorms.

Shigaraki: I really wished to get that cheat code.

Spinner: Thank god we didn't get him cause he is more than what we can handle.

Shigaraki: But he would be perfect.

Dabi: NO one said anything against that. We all know what the fucking hell he can do.

Kompress: He can set his own stage and own it.

Spinner: Put the world in it on that. I bet he could actually bring amagedon.

Twice: Joining on that, No way!

Kurogiri: Let's just hope he won't do anything and take it just as a dream.

Dabi: Yeah let's hope that.

Spinner: Mh-hm!

Toga: Tho he cute. I am sure he will stay like he is.

Kompress: I hope soo for our sake.

Shigaraki quickly went over to the room where Izuku was and gave him the antidote which made him immediatelly snap out of the dream like state into an unconscious state where he wouldn't see anything anymore. After that Kurogiri and Toga made sure to get him back to the dorms while Toga also left a goodbye gift for him. It was her favorite dagger which she thought would be better suited to be in his posession than hers at this point.

Izuku's POV:

Me: *Yawn* Man this was the wildest dream I ever had.

I was laying in the dorm system and I couldn't even remember how I got back or what happened with the small shopping trip with Uraraka but this wasn't important at all.

Me: .... I wonder if Nezu is in his office?

The first idea popping in my mind was to stand up and get out of my room which I soo did ignoring what I was wearing and just walk straight to the school even if we had a day off but still since we were in a dorm system I hoped I could find the rat in his office. Thankfully I did.

I knocked at the door to the principals office and the moment he told me to enter I did. The look he gave me was funny cause he was also smirking at seeing me.

Nezu: What can I do for you Midoriya,

Me: I was wondering if you could make class 1A do a special hero vs. villain exercise.

Nezu: Oh.

Me: I was wondering if we could have like a villain team and a hero team where we get some preparation day and you just drop us off somewhere and we need to fend for ourselves?

Nezu: Ohh my what a splendid idea.

Me: Right?

Nezu: On which team would you like to be?

Me: Villain.

YES!

I am soo happy he didn't reject my idea and look at these sparkles in his eyes!

We definitelly gonna have such an excercise!

This will be great!

I love it!

I wonder what the other doors had in store for me tho....

But oh well I guess it was time to stand up anyways.

Now I can live my dream for real!

This will be 100 no 10 000 times better than a dream!

Class 1A!

You better be ready for me!

Cause if you are not, I don't care!

Here I come!

This was how I made Nezu create a special excercise for us. Little did anyone knew about what I just dreamed about and what I wanted to try out myself for real this time. I had to prove it myself that I had it in myself after all.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hoped you enjoyed it!