You sure he is a hero

3rd POV:

After the little interrogation they just witnessed they all could agree on one thing. It was quite obvious that Izuku could have been quite the actor if he wasn't one already which to be honest at this point no one knew for sure. 

Kurogiri: He can handle situations pretty well.

Twice: I say someone get the man an Oscar!, This is the worst acting ever!

Dabi: He really is something.

Toga: Wait! Does that mean he never was the cinnamon rll everyone things he is?

Spinner: No, I am pretty sure he is.

Toga: You sure?

Kompress: I am also not confident on the answer seeing how he can act.

Dabi: Yup.

Shigaraki: I told you that he would be a perfect fit for our team.

While Shigaraki said that everyone looked at him. While Toga was internally already screaming in happiness, Dabi was face-palming himself. The opinion was split in two. It was obvious why Shigaraki wanted him in his team and there was no need for the team to even ask. Everyone saw what he could do by now. It wasn't a question of his intelligent but more of his loyalty.

Toga: He sure is.

Dabi: ... No comment anymore.

Kurogiri: It's not worth it. He won't say anything else.

Toga: Soo I got this theory!

Spinner: Same.

Toga: You think what I am thinking.

Spinner: I think I am.

Twice: He is playing being a cinnamon roll the whole time!, He sure is a sweet boy.

Spinner: If that is so then we can get him on our team! Then we would finally have great plans.

Shigaraki: You say you have anything against my plans?

Spinner: YES! Just look where they got us!

Shigaraki: We still living.

Dabi: And that is the only good thing that they are good for if we are lucky.

Toga: Yeah... we lost soo many people tooo.

Shigaraki: They were just NPC's!

Toga: They were part of our team once too!!! You soo mean!

Spinner: So we taking him?

Kompress: You forgot how risky he is. He could literally backstab us.

Toga: He would never do that! I am telling ya!

Kompress: And how do you know?

Toga: He is my ittle bunny.

Kompress: You saw how he slith Dabi's throatt open or stabbed you in the first one?

Toga: It was very hot and sexy.

Kompress: I am giving up with ya!

Dabi: I say he better a hero not a villain from what I can see. He will be unpredictable! You really want something and someone like that on our team? He is worse than a damn braindead nomu!

Ohh if they knew how right Dabi was with his statement. However they were soon to find out how bloody the rabbit could get. Never underestimate a deadly killer rabbit. It could literally end in you signing a death paper and getting burried and guided in the land of the death in the same second. 

Kurogiri: For one, I agree with them. It is risky having him in our team.

Shigaraki: Let's see about that. Maybe we can get ourself a traitor.

Spinner: That would be soo good.

Shigaraki: We could even end heroism once for all with his strength.

Kompress: If he doesn't just backstab us.

Dabi: ... This is uselss discussion.

Toga: Yeah! Let's just say he is ours.

Kurogiri: Or we might as well continuing watching.

Spinner: It has't started yet.

Kurogiri: I was more like saying that we should see where it is going. Maybe he is trustworthy but he could also end up being a double edged sword for us.

Shigaraki: You think we can't handle something like that?

If he only knew how the people were looking at him just because he said that. It was more than obvious that no one could stop Midoriya. They saw him murder them all in the first dream scenario. If he wanted to end the world then he could do so. There was no doubt he was able to do so without anyone noticing. 

Everyone at this point wasn't questioning his intelligents or his abilities but more if he would backstab them for his own purpose. 

It was after all a valid question seeing as he was a hero in trainig and not a villian for now.

Dabi: I'll buy some cadles for your funeral.

Toga: I'll get the flowers.

Twice: I get the coffin., cremated him!

Spinner: It was nice knowing you bro.

Kurogiri: Okay, you all are way too dramatical for this. 

Kompress: Haha you think.

Shigaraki: You all have a screw lose!

Twice: HAHAHAHa who doesn't?, I am perfectly sane thank you very much!

Kompress: Ohh it starting again!

Toga: I bet he gonna kill someone!

Dabi: Same.

Spinner: I am for deceiving or beating some crap out but not killing.

Kompress: I say he kidnaps someone!

Kurogiri: I got your bets now shush and let us see who was right.