What in the world?

A/N: 

Book: Fox fire 

Chapter: Imposter

Izuku's POV:

I was kinda curious to see where the next door let me to and so I went straight to the closest door and entered it. There  I was sleeping soundly when someone came bursting in through the door. I instantly woke up but in order to not give it way since it was not a normal behavior I fake being still sleep. Listening to the footsteps I knew that this person was using some kind of stealth technique nearly every day. With this information alone, I knew that this was Aizawa.

Viridian: The caterpillar is here!

I HAVE A QUIRK HERE!!!!

AND IT IS A FOX!

That is soo cool!

And caterpillar!

I knew he was one!

I JUST KNEW IT!

I felt the hero coming to my side and slightly shaking me awake.

Aizawa: Midoriya?

He then went ahead and checked my pulse. Let's just say I am very skilled in letting other think I am either unconscious or still asleep. I needed to be!

Since training with the LOV meant training to the extreme, I needed to have some tricks up my sleeve and faking being unconscious helped to escape so serious pain. I was after all a valued pawn in Master's game. Without me he couldn't get rid of the heroes that easy.

After he checked my pulse, I could hear a relieved sight.

Did he think I was dead?

Did he really just check my pulse if I wasn't dead?

I mean I am faking a lot of things but death?

Come on that's sleeping and not death!

Viridian: Pfffff- hahahaha He looked like he just saw a ghost!

He then began to shake me more.

Aizawa: Midoriya?

Me: Hmm...

Aizawa: Kid, wake up!

Me: Let me sleep a little longer!

Well my acting was top notch and I wanted to leave an impression as if I didn't now what had happened. I needed to be innocent.

Aizawa: Kid, do you even know where you are?!

Me: Mhm...

Then I shoot up and looked at him. Again I knew that he was here but I faced my expression as if I were surprised and embarrassed.

What an actor I am. 

Wow....

Never thought I should get an oscar but Holly Molly! 

Look at these skills!

Faking dumbness!

Faking sleep!

And soo playing dumb.

Wow.

Now I know for sure if I was to be a villain, I would be unstopable.

Me: I am sorry Sensei!

Then I bowed to him, still in my bed.

Aizawa: It's ok kid! Just get ready and come with me.