Photo Booth | Peter Parker

✍ Summary: One of Peter's favorite things in the world are pictures of you, especially if he is the one who takes them. | 2.3k

Ever since the two of you had started dating, Peter Parker had appointed himself as your personal photographer.

Not to mention he just loves taking photos of you - especially candid ones.

"Pete, can I ask you a question?" You asked, looking up from your book as you heard a small click from Peter's camera.

Peter sat there, grinning sheepishly, guiltily waiting for the polaroid to develop - he just couldn't help it, you looked adorable laying on your stomach on his bed while you read, "Sure sweetheart."

Snapping your book shut and throwing it to the side of the bed, you smiled, "How many pictures do you have of me?"

A light pink tint graced Peter's cheeks as he rubbed the back of his neck, "D-do you need a specific number?"

"An estimation would be nice." You said, tilting your head to the side.

"I-I don't know." He stuttered, "Maybe 50 or more?"

"50 or more?" You laughed, "No offense Peter, but I'm pretty sure that I've seen more camera flashes than celebrities."

His cheeks grew even redder as he flashed a shy smile, "Maybe I could just show you my little collection?"

Peter then walked to his closet, using his web shooters to get the box on the highest shelf inside.

"Promise me you won't laugh, m'kay?" He said, holding the box close to his chest.

"I won't." You promised, making grabby hands towards the box, "Now show me!"

Your boyfriend sighed in defeat, plopping down next to you on the bed as you excitedly took the box from his hands.

Opening it, you felt your heart skip a beat at the sight of the box nearly filled to the brim with polaroid pictures.

Peter was watching you carefully as you looked at him, "Is this all pictures of me?"

He nodded, "Maybe?"

"Peter," You cooed, shuffling through the polaroids, "this is literally the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me."

"Really?" Peter asked, surprised. He had initially thought that you would call him a creep or something.

"Yes!" You giggled, pecking him on the cheek before flipping one of the pictures to show him, "Isn't this one from our second date?"

Peter smiled, taking the picture from you, "Yeah, it is."

You have finally been free from your exams. The last one had been today and as a little celebration, Peter treated you out to some coffee at your favorite cafe along with a little stroll down the park together.

"Now all we have to worry about is the scores." You joked, taking a sip of the warm drink.

Peter chuckled, pressing a kiss to your temple as he rested an arm around your waist, "I'm sure you did amazing."

You gave him a smile, "Same goes for you, my love."

A smile made its way to his lips as an idea popped into his head when he saw the clearing in front of him that had the falling autumn leaves scattered around.

"Why don't you go stand there love?" He said, nodding towards the clearing.

"Why?" You asked, giving him a look, "Are you going to kill me?"