Seriously Moony? | (Young) Remus Lupin

Description: You're James Potter's sister. You're also dating Remus Lupin...behind James' back

No one would have thought that it was possible for James Potter to be your twin brother.

The two of you were polar opposites, it was a wonder how the two of you didn't annoy each other every minute of every day.

Long story short, you and James got along quite well. This also made you an honorary member of the Marauders, even if you didn't participate in your antics as much.

The only problem was, you were dating one of his best friends - Remus Lupin behind his back.

How could you not even fall in love with him in the first place? He was so sweet, kind and caring. If there was even the slightest chill in the air, he would immediately pull one of his sweaters over you. While the two of you were on a study date, he would just nudge you and hand you a piece of chocolate from under the table. And whenever the two of you were away from James' prying eyes - he would find all the excuses to hold you as close to you as possible.

James raised a brow at you when you appeared in the common room, "Who's sweater is that?"

You stopped in your tracks, realizing that you were still wearing Remus' sweater that you had "permanently borrowed" from him, "Mine?"

James laughed, "Yep, doesn't fool me sis. You don't have a brown sweater."

You looked at Remus who was trying to hide an amused smile, "Says who? What if I have a sweater that you don't know about?"

"Actually that sweater does look familair but I can't remember where I saw it." Sirius furrowed his brows, trying to rack his brain for the memory.

"You know it kinda looks like one of the sweaters Remus has." Peter said.

James laughed, "C'mon Peter, why would she be wearing Moony's sweater? It's not like they're dating." before he deadpanned, "You're not dating right?"

"James, that's just ridiculous. You would have my head if I so much gave your sister flowers, much less date her. Besides what if she just bought the sweater?" Remus said in a no nonsense voice before opening the book in his lap.

"It's a good thing one of you has some decent common sense." You said, turning to go up to your dorm but not before you looked at your boyfriend who smiled and shot a wink your way while James started to get occupied with Quidditch talk.

"For a second there, I thought James had figured it out." Remus chuckled as the two of you relaxed behind the shelves in the library, leaning against the shelves with your hands intertwined. The chances of James finding you here with your boyfriend were low.

You laughed, "James wouldn't be able to take a hint even if it danced stark naked in front of him."

Remus laughed, pressing a kiss to your cheek, "You're adorable, you know?"

You giggled, brushing a stray brown lock away from his eyes, "You're more adorable."

He smiled, pressing his forehead against yours before pulling your lips into a kiss.

Smiling into the kiss, you cupped his face in your hands as you returned the same passion and eagerness he was giving you.

Disconnecting your lips for a moment to breathe, Remus dived back in, pulling you in to straddle his lap as he devoured the feeling of his lips pressed to your soft ones.

You never wanted to leave that moment, you just wanted it to last forever. Unfortunately, that wasn't possible when you heard footsteps heading in your direction.