Raven

Caitlyn's POV

That was a shock to hear, it had been so long, we weren't sure she was ever going to wake. Vi squeezed my hand and let go as we walked over to Jayce.

He recounted visiting with her yesterday using the new hex gate.

"She just shot awake that morning and I had to go." He said.

We knew he did. He wasn't sure and she didn't seem to be too forthcoming about the attack and how she shielded them from it. She was so weak, but they did talk a little and she confirmed she had harnessed the arcane power only lightly before then. She was scared of it. Jayce didn't push her any further. It seemed the dire situation had propelled her powers free.

Jayce looked a little teary. "I'm just so glad she's awake." I instinctively gave him a long hug as he started to cry maybe of happiness and in part a little despair at the time they had lost.

Vi didn't say anything but her look was saying it all. 'Ok break it up, Get off my girl.' Her hands were clenched. I pulled back and grabbed her arm. Jayce was like a brother to me. And although we spent many hours together in our youth I never saw him in any other way. I never much preferred men. I just smiled lightly at Vi until I felt her relax. There was something in Jayce eyes though - worry.

"What can we do to help?" I asked "Should we go to Noxus?"

He straightened up. "I was thinking since Jinx is in custody and we have her under a medically induced coma for the time being. Yes we should go to Noxus."

Jayce looked off. "Someone is threatening her family."

A bird, no a raven hit the window next to us and tumbled to the ground. That was odd. But he continued. He told us her brother was recently killed and Mel and her mother have a target on their backs. "Her mother is rallying their forces but they could use our help."

"When do we leave?" Vi hit her fist into her hand.

"Tonight."