Part 6

when the old man saw that the two of them were so tacit, he smiled and said, "no thanks, you can also eat more." 

shang jinghui because of illness because of the appetite has not been very good, if he put down the chopsticks long ago, today i don't know if it is affected by he yi, actually ate a few more bites of food, but the old man is very happy, think that the two of them this marriage is a pair, the effect is simply immediate.

after the meal, he yi touched his stomach that was eating round and rolling, and contentedly followed shang jing back to the room, which was the most full he had eaten in this period of time.

shang jinghui does not like to sleep with others, but today is the first day of the new marriage, he can not directly let he yi go to sleep in the guest room, passed to the old man, he will definitely be counted again, can only make up a night with he yi first.

he yi soiled his clothes again when he was eating, and as soon as he entered the house, shang jinghui urged him to take a bath and change his clothes.

he yi, who was full of food, was in a particularly good mood, humming a song to get his pajamas, and then ran over to report to shang jinghui: "husband, i went to wash the white." 

shang jinghui looked at his bouncing and lively appearance, and felt that he was not marrying a wife, but had a puppy, or a silly and gluttonous kind.

shang jinghuan shook his head helplessly, called the nurse, and went to take a bath.

he has two bathrooms here, he yi uses the normal decoration outside, and the bathroom in the bedroom is specially designed to take into account his mobility problems, so that he does not even need a nurse to accompany him when taking a bath.

despite this, he still spent a lot of time on such a simple thing as washing than normal people, but he had not seen he yi's figure after washing.

"go see what's going on with him." shang jinghui was a little uneasy and ordered the nurse.

the nurse went over and knocked on the bathroom door, "young lady, have you washed well?"

no one inside answered, and shang jinghui directly ordered, "you go in and see if he is asleep." 

the nurse opened the door, saw he yi soaking in the bathtub hanging his head and sleeping soundly, the tip of his nose was less than a centimeter away from the water, and rushed over to wake up the person.

he yi slept confusedly, tossed for a while before he cleaned himself up, and when he came out, he listened to shang jinghui say angrily: "i have been sleeping in the afternoon, how can i take a bath and still fall asleep?" 

"ah—uh—" he yi yawned a long time, a little tear in the corner of his eye, and said in a soft tone with sleepiness: "when you are full, you will be sleepy." 

"are you a pig?" shang jinghui couldn't help but sarcastically.

"yes, yes, i am a cute little piggy pig, i will sleep when i eat, and i will eat when i wake up, how happy!" he yi smiled heartlessly.

shang jinghui was still a little irritable, but he was inexplicably amused by he yi.

with this kind of little fool, you can't get along with normal people, scold him, he thinks others are praising him.

"sleep honestly at night, don't snore." shang jinghui ordered unreasonably.

he yi nodded, and then asked doubtfully, "husband, don't we cave houses?" "

the nurse on the side heard the young lady chatting with the young master about such a private topic, and withdrew with an embarrassed face.

shang jinghui was drinking water, wen yan almost choked, handsome face a burst of black and red, for a while before the tone of the tone is very fierce asked: "who taught you?"