Part 64

after he yi finished eating, he sat down again on the stool next to the hospital bed, carefully grasped shang jinghui's hand that did not have infusions, moved to himself, rubbed the back of shang jinghui's hand with his soft cheek, and muttered: "husband should get better quickly." "

"well, i will." shang jing replied in a warm voice, "however, before that, you have to accompany me in the hospital, there may be danger outside."

it is not known whether that he zhibin came for he yi or originally wanted to take revenge on him, nor did he know how many people in the company and the merchants were still trying to plot in the dark, even if there were bodyguards following, there was no guarantee that nothing would go wrong.

in case a car driver suddenly rushes out on the road and has no time to dodge, or someone who suddenly rushes out of the crowd like today, it is invincible, so at this time it is safest to leave he yi by his side, and arrange more people to guard him in the hospital.

he yi agreed very crisply: "well, i will be wherever my husband is, and i will always accompany you." 

shang jinghui felt a surge of warmth in his heart, afraid that he yi would be unhappy because the class was delayed, and he explained: "i will let people go to you to ask for leave at the school, and the courseware and the video of the teacher's class will also be ready for you when the time comes." 

he yi thought about it and said, "it's okay to take a long vacation directly." 

the weather is getting hotter and hotter, his stomach is almost impossible to hide, taking off his coat is nowhere to hide, these days there are several classmates to ask him why his stomach is so big, so he can not explain.

moreover, shang jingjian's injury will definitely not get better for a while and a half, so he might as well take a direct break from school to accompany shang jinghui and return to the school exam at the end of the term.

shang jinghui did not expect that he yi would offer to take a long vacation, he has always thought that he yi likes to go to school, and now it seems that his status in he yi's heart has not declined, and he yi still puts him first.

"in this way, the doctor said that the last few months of pregnancy will be more difficult, you can rest at home, raise a good fetus, survive this time, and then relax after the birth of the child." shang jing wen said.

in fact, he had long wanted to lock he yi at home, saving the little guy from having too much contact with those peers at school and changing his mind.

it's not that he doesn't believe in he yi, he just can't reduce his possessiveness of he yi, and can only try to control himself not to do too out of line, lest he yi be unhappy.

he yi looked down at his big belly, frowned and said, "that will be a long time, there are still two or three months before the due date." 

now to this extent he already feels hard, sitting for a long time waist will be very sore, bending is not very convenient, sleep also pay attention to not to press the stomach, can not run and jump at will, can not enjoy the game with the business jinghui, do not have to think about it and know that it will be more difficult to wait for the stomach to be bigger.

"soon, i'll try to stay home with you." shang jinghui comforted him.

"then husband, you have to talk and count." he yi said, directly hooking shang jinghui's little thumb, "pull the hook, you can't regret it." 

shang jinghui showed a smile on his face and moved his little thumb to hook with he yi very cooperatively.

after learning that shang jinghui was injured by the assassination, shang xingzhi rushed to the hospital, and xu qian came with him.