Part 54

he yi tilted his head and thought about it, thinking that what shang jinghui said was reasonable, and it was not impossible to study at home.

he carefully read the class schedule, this semester is still based on theoretical courses, practice is not much, and unlike physical and chemical students, engineering experiments must be done in the laboratory, as long as there is a computer, perhaps at home can also be completed, so when his stomach is too big to cover, there should be no problem in not coming to school.

at this thought, the little anxiety that he yi had just risen suddenly dissipated again, and he happily went to dinner with shang jinghui.

in the afternoon, he yi deliberately wore a thin coat to school, carefully covering his stomach, for fear of being noticed by others again.

although he doesn't have to go to class during the day today, he has a class meeting in the evening.

shang jinghui felt that there was no need to participate in such a time-wasting activity as the class meeting, so he asked he yi not to go, just when he was also going to leave work and could go back to dinner together.

but he yi did not agree, he had been locked up at home alone for too long, and he was inexplicably obsessed with various group activities at school, that is, he was happy to get together in the past, and he didn't have anything important at night, there was no need to make a special leave.

when he thought about the need for leave later, he cherished the opportunity at school even more.

shang jinghui did not expect he yi to refuse, frowning on the phone and asking: "a class meeting, what is there to participate in?" 

sensing that his tone was too blunt, he paused and added, "didn't you want to play with xiaoxue in the morning?" now back, we can take it out for a walk after dinner. "

"but..." he yi couldn't express his thoughts well in words, he really didn't have a reason to attend the class meeting, but he just didn't want to take leave.

he yi held his breath for a long time without saying why, and could only plead anxiously: "husband, are you okay with me waiting?" the class will be a class, and it will end quickly, so when i go back, i will take xiaoxue out to play together, okay? "

shang jinghui did not expect that he had spoken about he yi or insisted on going to the insignificant class meeting, he held his breath in his heart, but he did not want to lose his temper with he yi, and finally just faintly muttered, throwing a sentence "then you go" and ending the call.

he yi felt as if shang jinghui was unhappy again, but before he could ask shang jinghui why he was unhappy, the phone was hung up.

the same was true this morning.

he yi couldn't understand why, he simply didn't want to, anyway, he didn't do anything wrong.

because shang jinghui finally agreed to let him attend the class meeting, he yi stayed at school and did not go back.

shang jinghui was sullen for a while, and when du yuwei came in to deliver the documents, he saw that his face was not good, and asked strangely: "boss, aren't you going to leave work?" why haven't you left yet? "

"when will i get you to take care of my turn?" shang jinghuan asked with a cold face.

du yuwei: "..."

yes, the gun. mouth on.

since shang summed up the marriage and talked about love, she has not seen this kind of shang zong for a long time, and she is suddenly intimidated and a little unaccustomed.