Part 60

shang jinghui accompanied he yi home for lunch, he yi was full of food and a little sleepy, opened his mouth and yawned a long time, and asked with a little tear in his eyes: "husband, are you busy in the afternoon?" 

shang jinghui ran out of the company before the morning meeting was over, and the afternoon would naturally be busier than usual, but he did not answer directly, but asked: "what? "

he yi leaned back and said, "if you are not busy, why don't you take a nap with me?" i want to sleep with you in my arms. 

in the morning, zhang xincheng arrived, and he had been tossing and turning in the hospital for so long in vain, and now he was physically and mentally exhausted, and he urgently needed to inhale the yang qi on shang jingjian's body to supplement.

shang jinghui looked at he yi with some surprise, since the beginning of this semester, he yi has rarely behaved so clingy, and suddenly he is so spoiled with him, of course, he can't refuse.

shang jinghuan smiled and pinched he yi's face, and his tone unconsciously carried a bit of pampering, "okay, give you a hug."

he yi happily pulled shang jinghui back to the room and slept in his arms very contentedly.

shang jinghui did not sleep, looking down at he yi's stable sleeping face, thinking that this little guy still did not go to his heart like before, which was very good.

however, even if he yi didn't remember his revenge, he wouldn't easily let go of the guy named zhang xincheng.

if it is a contradiction between ordinary students, shang jinghui may not personally intervene, the key is that this person actually dared to secretly shoot he yi, if he yi was not keenly aware, maybe he would really be successful.

this touched the bottom line of shang jinghui, he yi said a few more words to the female classmates after he wanted vinegar, not to mention being secretly photographed.

moreover, he yi was also frightened by this matter, and he was so angry that he almost moved his tires.

zhang xincheng fled in the wilderness after being exposed by ah hu in front of his classmates, and he did not even dare to go to ah hu to get his mobile phone back, let alone return to the classroom.

he couldn't face his familiar classmates now, afraid that everyone would point at him and call him perverted.

he knew that his family was average, and he had to make a lot of effort to make a name for himself among his peers, so from the beginning of his college entrance, he painstakingly wanted to build a good relationship with the classmates around him, and when he ran for the class committee, he was elected to the study committee.

the class cadres have more dealings with the students in the class, and it is not as easy to stand in the opposite position with the classmates as in the middle and high schools, coupled with his painstaking management, he has finally achieved the goal of "good popularity".

in this way, whether it is to select outstanding class cadres or something else in the future, he will have a great advantage when voting.

it is not enough to get ahead of people just because of good popularity, but also good grades, so he has put a lot of effort into learning while bothering to manage interpersonal relationships.

usually, the homework assigned by the teacher is always completed quickly, and those students who are too lazy to do the homework will borrow his homework to copy, and many students will ask him questions, which makes him slowly develop a sense of superiority that his grades are better than everyone else.

therefore, when he knew that he yi, who usually looked a bit silly, had a better final exam than him, and it was much better, he would be so difficult to accept, self-deceptively determined that he yi's results were fake, and bent on finding evidence that he yi's results were fake.