Part 44

after imprisoning shang jingyun, shang jingyun deliberately made people pay attention to the movements of the old mansion.

shang jingyun did not come out to eat until noon, and angrily went over to prepare to teach his son, but kicked open the door but found that there was no one in the room.

seeing the note left at the head of the bed, shang xingzhi immediately scolded angrily: "this little bunny cub is really getting more and more unkind!" this is about to be the new year, so many things at home he does not know to help, the company does not go, every day at home with farts do not do, what is he depressed? still distracted? go get someone to get him back for me!" "

xu qian saw that shang xing's face was red, and he quickly gave him a smooth breath, and gently exhorted: "what are you angry with your child?" wasn't he recuperating during this time? besides, why jing yun is depressed, you don't know anything. "

she was alluding to the fact that the old man was too partial to shang jinghui when dealing with that matter, so shang jingyun had been holding his breath in his heart.

shang xingzhi understood xu qian's meaning, but he was still angry because shang jingyun suddenly ran out to relax, and he scolded with hatred: "this stinky boy didn't come out of his own, and now he is still willing to gamble?" 

if he had been a little angry to please the old man, or made some achievements in the company, how could he be thrown abroad so easily by shang jinghui.

xu qian persuaded a few more words, and the more he persuaded the merchant house, the angrier he became, he first sent someone out to get shang jingyun back, and then he personally called shang jingyun, and was about to open his mouth to scold people, but found that shang jingyun had already shut down.

he choked on his chest in one breath, so angry that he dropped his mobile phone on the spot, xu qian rushed over and gently advised him not to be angry.

when the old man learned the news that shang jingyun had gone out to relax at this time, he also thought that shang jingyun was angry in his heart and deliberately making trouble, but he did not think about other aspects.

the people of the commercial bank chased them to the airport, and according to the flight information of shang jingyun, they called up the monitoring of the boarding gate at that time, and saw that shang jingyun had already boarded the plane, so they had to go back to report to the commercial bank.

the business house is angry, but now that people are flying away on the plane, he is not good enough to really let people chase after shang jingyun and arrest shang jingyun, after all, shang jingyun has long been an adult, that would look too ugly.

the old man did not doubt this, and when he heard that shang jingyun had already taken a plane to leave, he just sighed heavily.

so the matter passed for the time being.

shang jinghui accompanied he yi at home for a day, and finally he was busy for two days of work, followed by the spring festival.

in the past, he was completely uninterested in the festival, the spring festival in the old house was the same for several years, there was no sense of freshness at all, and there were many things after the year, which would only make him feel bored.

this year, although there are fewer people, the little guy can also twitter and talk non-stop, but it seems to be more lively.

he yi, like a child who has never seen the world, is very much looking forward to the new year, chinese new year's eve did not sleep that day, pulled shang jing to bed early in the morning, joyfully changed into new clothes, went downstairs to eat breakfast and had to paste the spring festival.