Part 67

shang jing saw that shang xingzhi and xu qian were very cooperative, so he wasted no time tangling with them and waved his hand to let ah hu take people down.

before xu qian left, he pleaded again: "jing zhao is innocent, the wrong things we did have nothing to do with him, he is still young, don't you want to embarrass him okay?" count the second aunt please. 

shang jinghui glanced at her lightly and did not give a clear answer.

xu qian wanted to say something more, but was pushed by ah hu and urged her to leave quickly.

the young master's injury was not yet good, and it could not affect his rest.

shang jinghui originally did not intend to do anything to shang jingzhao, a teenager, and was raised so stupidly by the second room, it was not a threat to him, and when the couple went to prison, he would send shang jingzhao to the side branch to find someone to raise him.

however, if the boy did something restless in the future, he would naturally not be merciful.

as for shang jingyun, shang jinghui now feels that it is good to lock him up in that place, after all, he is the protagonist of the book, if you kill him hastily, i don't know if the world will be affected.

moreover, people can only feel pain if they live, which is the punishment that shang jingyun deserves.

compared to what he had done to he yi in his previous life, this pain was nothing at all.

after dealing with these things, shang jinghui returned to the next ward, he was afraid of noisily sleeping with he yi, and deliberately lightened his movements, but he yi still woke up.

the little guy was probably a little confused, his eyes only opened a slit, and he felt that no one around him sat up violently, and the panicked expression slowly dissipated after seeing him, which made shang jinghuan feel a sense of satisfaction in his heart.

"husband, why did you go?" it's not yet dawn, how did you get up? he yi got out of bed and walked to shang jing and asked.

"went to the bathroom," shang jinghui casually made an excuse, grabbed he yi's hand on his wheelchair and gently squeezed it, and said softly: "okay, go ahead and sleep." 

there was a bathroom in the ward, and there was no need to go out at all, but he yi was so sleepy that his brain was not very clear, and he did not find out how perfunctory the excuse of shang jingjian was.

he nodded obediently, and then couldn't help but yawn, pushed shang jinghui back to the bedside, held his arm and reminded: "husband be careful, don't touch the wound." 

shang jinghui snorted cooperatively, and lay back on the bed with the support of he yi, urging with a little smile under his eyes: "you should also come up to sleep quickly." 

he yi carefully climbed onto the bed and lay down next to shang jinghui, and then hugged shang jinghui's arm and closed his eyes to sleep.

when he yi woke up again in the morning, he realized that something was wrong, and looked at shang jinghui in confusion and asked, "husband, how do i remember that we were not in this ward before?" am i misremembering? 

shang jinghui did not answer his question directly, but said: "change clothes, let's go home." 

he yi was suddenly distracted, and asked with a little excitement in his voice: "do you want to go back now?" 

the hospital is not comfortable at home in the end, yesterday shang jinghui said that when he wanted to go home, he began to look forward to it, did not expect it to be so fast.