Part 41

shang jingyun combed through the plot of the book, and a not very reliable guess arose in his heart, and he suspected that shang jingyun also had memories of the previous life.

in the book, shang jingyun has an emotional entanglement with the original he yi, and it is likely that he yi is allergic to sunflower pollen, so he will deliberately give sunflowers to he yi.

maybe shang jingyun was trying to test he yi's reaction to see if he yi had the same memories of the previous life as he did, or maybe he was just taking the opportunity to take revenge, after all, even if he yi was allergic to the flowers he sent, he could also push that he didn't know, so as to pick himself clean.

shang jinghui looked at he yi's eyes that were slightly red due to allergic reactions, painfully held he yi's hand, slowly clasped his ten fingers, and then dropped a light kiss on the back of his hand, and said softly: "wait a minute, let the doctor do a detailed physical examination for you, check the allergen, and then we move." 

the villa was not completely arranged, so he did not take he yi to move away in advance, but looking at the current situation, it was better to move directly to avoid any accidents for he yi.

as for shang jingyun, whether he meant it or not, shang jingyun would not let him go easily this time.

he yizheng was quite new to see the hand intertwined with shang jinghui, who had never held him like this before, so for the first time he knew that the original hand holding could still be held like this, which felt quite interesting.

hearing shang jinghui say that he was going to move, he replied to god and asked, "will you move today?" 

"well, wait until we go straight over, and the stuff in the house will be delivered." shang jinghui replied.

he yi didn't want to go back to the old mansion again, he was afraid that he would meet shang jingyun again.

before he still had a little sympathy for shang jingyun, he felt that this brother seemed to be quite pitiful, after this incident, only disgust and fear were left, anyway, he didn't want to see shang jingyun again, it was best to be far away, so although he didn't want to change places to live, he still obediently nodded.

shang jinghui accompanied he yi to complete the rest of the inspection, and when he left, he saw ah hu standing at the door waiting for the fall, shang jinghui said lightly: "go and collect the punishment yourself." "

when he yi heard this, he couldn't help but ask, "what is the penalty?" is ah hu going to be beaten? "

shang jinghui was afraid of frightening he yi and did not directly answer the specific punishment measures, and ah hu did not dare to say anything more.

he yi took shang jinghui's hand and shook it and said, "husband, don't you punish ah hu, okay?" it was the younger brother who was too bad to blame ah hu. "

"he didn't look favorably on you, and he should be punished." shang jinghui said.

he yi and ah hu have been together for so long, naturally there are some feelings, do not want ah hu to be beaten because of him, continue to plead: "this time it is okay?" 

shang jinghui still did not let go, "i have to let him have a long memory." 

he yi stomped his feet in a hurry, shook shang jinghui's arm and said, "president ah hu will remember, don't punish him, or let me spank his ass?" 

shang jing saw he yi insisting, and sighed helplessly, "your fight doesn't work at all, forget it, remember it this time, and then double it later." 

ah hu knew that this time was indeed his fault, and did not follow he yi step by step according to shang jinghui's instructions, thinking that there would be no accident after he left for a while, and as a result, he yi was exploited by shang jingyun, causing he yi to suffer a crime, and it was also right to receive punishment.