twenty eight

Chapter Twenty Eight

Monday

Today during my free period, Collin decided to attend it. From the beginning of the year, he's been in my class. Although he never came to it until today.

"What," I groan, watching as he locked eyes with me before greeting almost every boy in the classroom. Immediately, he was asked to take a seat from the teacher, who he ignored.

I decided to just advert my attention from him and not wait until he came over here, so I doodled a bit. All over my notebook, which has now been solely dedicated to my drawings.

"Hey," A voice spoke, and I looked up to see Collin sitting right in front of me, staring into my eyes

"Hey," A voice spoke, and I looked up to see Collin sitting right in front of me, staring into my eyes. "I need to talk to you."

"Go." I quickly reply, still engrossed in my drawing.

"It's about that kid who you talked to earlier." He forewarned. "He's a complete douche."

"Why? Because I talked to him one time today?"

"No, I can usually tell someone's personality before I actually meet them. It's kind of a gift." He exulted in a boasting manner.

Boy was he setting himself up. "What did you think of Amber's?" I ask, trying to push his buttons.

He smirked a bit at my curiosity, and just leaned in towards me. "That she'd have the type of personality that'd allow her to willingly give it all on the first date. But then I actually got to know her ..." He trailed through my giggling, "and I found out that she's actually a very nice girl."

I sighed. "I'm not sure about the nice part..."

"She is nice, although it's clouded by her ability to annoy anyone with her excessive jealousy and clinginess." Collin insisted, nodding his head.

"Enough of Amber, lets talk about what you actually came here to." I decided to get us back on track.

"But wait, you're not ... going to fight Amber or anything right?"

 going to fight Amber or anything right?"