1

"I'm gonna cut off your dick if you don't stop growling or releasing your pungent smelling pheromones, tae",jimin grumbled as he walked beside the trueblood who just grumbled yet again.

"You think I'm feeling ecstatic about it,chim? I've been like this from the moment I woke up this morning and it's getting on my nerves now", taehyung grumbled to which his Omega friend just rolled his eyes. And yes. Jimin is his only friend who is an omega by birth. It's not a usual thing for an omega to befriend an alpha, that too a true blood. But it is jimin we're talking about. He's literally a social butterfly who befriended the trueblood when they were just in kindergarten. So you can imagine how close they're with each other so don't question the daring actions of the omega towards the trueblood.

"Did you dream about… jungkookie… peeing in your cereal or what?",he snickered and rolled his eyes when he heard another growl.

"Don't even take his name now, chim! I'm already pissed off because of V and you talking about that rabbit is not helping at all!", Taehyung grumbled as he marched towards their school gate.

"For me, V is more considerate than you, tae. Even Though he's a wolf, he is still a lot more well mannered towards that baby than you. So don't blame your crankiness on him",jimin huffed. At this rate, he was so done with his friend's 'hatred' towards Jungkook who also hates him back equally, because, to be honest, he doesn't even know why they hated each other in the first place. Years ago, jungkook came as a newcomer to their school and soon became the campus sweetheart who was loved by almost everyone except one, that is obviously the cranky headed taehyung. It was like, they made eye contact with each other for the first time and poof! They became eachother's nightmare. And even now, though years have passed, though they must have become more mature by now as they're already in their highschool, they're still sworn enemies for no reason.

"You're my best friend, chim. Now don't take V's side. Moreover, that bastard has been creating a whole mess inside me and I currently hate him. So you better don't talk anything about him too", taehyung grumbled for the nth time which made jimin to chuckle at his grumpy friend.

"And now you hate yourself too, I see",he giggled but stopped instantly when he saw him glaring at him.

"Not exaggerating, but he's been acting like a fucking tornado inside me!",he sighed loudly.

"Ahaan? Then what about baby jungkookie. He's a literal sweetheart-

"Not in my case. He's a devil in disguise! Do you still remember that one time when he made me walk around the campus with slime on my hair? I had to cut my hair because of that bitch!",just thinking about that day made his blood boil but it seemed like Jimin was in the mood to praise that brat and Taehyung felt like bursting out of anger. He was about to snap at his best friend but a strong sweet smell hit his nostrils which instantly stopped him from doing anything and everything. To say that he was stunned was an understatement. 

"Like he's the most babiest alpha I've ever seen. But his body? Damn! He has got the body which will for sure make all the omegas, betas and even alphas fall for him on their knees but his face and character! You will never see him without that bunny smile on his face! If you have a bad day, just look at his face-", though he heard jimin's voice in the background, his mind was elsewhere because why not? He's not that dumb to not know what that sweet smell means. But it doesn't hurt to double check, right? And so he bent down a little to smell the babbling omega and like always, he smelled like a fucking rubber making him groan inaudibly.

"The fuck should I do now? I can't go around smelling everyone like a mad dog!",he grumbled and closed his eyes in frustration when his best friend squealed the name of that one person whom he despises the most! A bit exaggerating but ok¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

"Jungkookie! Baby!",he heard Jimin scream at the top of his lungs and soon he saw the smiley male in a distance who was already walking towards them but for some reason, he felt his heart flutter just by the thought that the alpha would be near him in a few seconds which bewildered him more than anything. Not only that but the sweet smell he had been smelling from the moment he reached the campus seemed to grow stronger as the said rabbit walked closer to them. The fact that the corridor was almost empty as they were early for the day and the said rabbit walking alone towards them was not giving any chance for him to at least  have the momentary satisfaction of thinking that the sweet scent was not coming from him which made him even more frustrated.

"Mate!", He heard V overjoyed inside his mind and he wanted nothing but to smash everything in his view.

"Stop dancing there, V! Or your mate will be teethless", he grumbled warningly and cut off the link with his happy wolf, not waiting for any sort of reply.

"Hi, jiminie! Why are you alone? Where's your so-called friend who always looks like a constipated tortoise?", Jungkook smirked as he side eyed Taehyung who was already fuming in anger! 

"Oops! I didn't notice you. Good morning, Kim",he 'greeted' as he smiled cheekily and poked his tongue out at him which only fueled taehyung's rage and Jimin's loud chuckles were not helping in any way.

"What happened to him, jiminie? He seems more constipated than usual-", jungkook couldn't complete his sentence as a fist was landed on his jaw, making him widen his eyes in surprise.

"WHY YOU!?", Taehyung marched away from the scene, leaving the most confused jimin alone with jungkook who looked like a deer caught in headlights. If Jungkook was surprised by the sudden blow from taehyung- as he had never raised his hand at him though he always seemed like he wanted to, he was infinitely confused by taehyung's words before he left.

"What's- what's with him? Oh right! It must be it! I've been having my doubts but now it's very much clear that taehyung has finally gone mad. I've been noticing the changes in him for a very long time by now- Ow! Don't touch my jaw!", jungkook yelped when jimin touched his bruising jaw with his finger.

"I just touched it with my finger and it's thiiiisss painful for you but look at you! Giving a whole ass lecture about his mental condition. You're built different, jungkookie",he chuckled softly when he saw literal tears flowing from his eyes.

"It hurts like a taehyung", jungkook cried with a pout, not minding his alpha status. He felt like crying and thus he did. No second thoughts at that. He's a free spirit for a reason and people loves him mainly for that one reason. Him being himself with no fear of any judgement is truly admirable~

"Oh my poor baby~ Let's go to the infirmary, yeah? And I'll make sure to give an earful to Taehyung about this matter. How dare he hurt my baby!?", Jimin cooed as if he was coaxing a baby as he mentally cursed at his best friend who had hurted the bunny for no reason.

"I'll suuurely make him regret his actions, jiminie! I'll make sure to mix fish sauce in his drink. He will never ever have a peaceful drink in his life! Mark my words!", jungkook cried as he walked with jimin who tried to console the crying baby, feeling really bad for him.

Soooo~ what do you think about the story? Interesting? Or?

And my exams are not over yet and i still have one in July. But unlike last time, i don't think that I'll take a break. I'll make sure that i update regularly. But no promises 💃💃💃

And last but not the least! My baby nielie  has released a Bop like always. A masterpiece for sure💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

And look at them enjoying themselves 😍😭💃💃💃