3

"If I get you, I'll smash you for sure!", Jungkook heard the trueblood yell from behind as he ran fast with his best friend.

"As if I'll let you!",he chirped as he giggled loudly. He, like always, seemed to enjoy the situation a bit more than necessary just like he usually does whenever he was on the verge of getting killed by taehyung. Maybe he has a death kink¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ but Daniel doesn't!

"Kookie! I think he'll catch us this time",Daniel cried as he turned a little, only to see taehyung just meters away from them. Unlike Jungkook, he was not very fond of getting killed at a young age.

"I didn't even find my mate yet or even do the dirty, Kookie! I cannot die like this! I'm still young and beautiful!", The beta cried and Jungkook had enough.

"Nothing is gonna happen, nielie. You will for sure live your dream life. Now let's just focus on escaping from the monster- '',he turned his head a little to locate their approaching predator but CRASH! He crashed with someone in front of him, making him stumble and fall along with his friend.

"I'm really sorry! I was not paying attention! I'm so sorry- wait let me pick them for you!",he apologized frantically as he immediately picked up the scattered books from the floor all the while muttering a series of sorry's to the person who was on the floor as he eyed his best friend who looked like he would cry anytime now while cupping his ankle.

"Did he hurt his ankle?",he thought sadly before collecting the books.

"I'll take him to the infirmary after dealing with the person I crashed on",he sighed before turning towards the person who was slightly hissing in pain.

"Are you hurt? Here- let me help- woah! You're so beautiful!",it was the very first time he looked at the other person whom he crashed with but damn! The Omega girl was really pretty and for beginners, he always appreciates beautiful things without fail. So here he is, appreciating the beauty right in front of his raging mate.

"I think that's ENOUGH! You're coming with me, Jeon!", Taehyung just dragged the little alpha with him who seemed to be shocked by his sudden rage. Don't blame him! He just witnessed his mate complimenting someone right in front of his salad and that stupid girl even had the nerve to blush!? Like wth!

"KOOKIE!", Daniel who was lying on the floor with a sprained ankle cried dramatically while the Omega girl was trying to help him stand as he was thrashing around helplessly.

"NIELIE!",he cried back before turning towards taehyung. "GOSH! I forgot this man's existence for a second there! Call the ambulance for me, nielie! And the people around me! If I die today, it will be solely because of him! Him in the sense, Kim taehyung! Don't forget to inform the police- ",he was interrupted when he was abruptly pinned on the nearby wall of the corridor, making him along with everyone else in the corridor to be stunned.

"Don't. Fucking. Open. Your. Mouth. Until. I . Say. I'm already pissed off with the drama you just pulled there so you better keep that big mouth of yours shut", he rolled his eyes when the sheepishly smiling bunny gave him a thumbs up and resumed pulling him towards the rooftop by his wrist

"What was that, you rabbit?",he growled as soon as they reached the rooftop, not before pinning him against the nearby wall, earning a groan from the other.

"It was just water, Kim. I just added a little bit of cola in a cup of water. It's nothing harmful, I swear! You hurt my pride and that's why I did that. Now that you've apologised-

"I'm not asking about that!",he growled as he held the other's face by his chin.

"Weren't you flirting with that Omega girl just now? How dare you!?",he snarled and to say that Jungkook was confused was an understatement.