6

Sooo~ an update but don't expect much ohkaayy? I'm kinda in an author's block. soooo spare me this time😁

"Where's the rabbit?", taehyung asked as he saw Daniel coming alone towards the college entrance.

"Kookie said that he was not feeling well-

"What!? What happened? I'm going to him-

"No no NO! Hyung! He just needs some rest. He said that he's just a bit tired and wants to sleep more. He'll be alright after his nap", Daniel said as he gave puppy eyes to Jimin who understood the drill rather instantly.

It was the next day after Jungkook fainted and Taehyung didn't get to see his mate from then on... Yesterday, as soon as Jungkook regained his consciousness, the first person he saw was Daniel, to which he was very much thankful for. It seemed like the heavens were on his side as he gained his consciousness right after taehyung had gone out to get some energy drink for him and when he came to know about this, he instantly made Daniel take him to his home, not wanting to face the trueblood yet. Seems like he still didn't want to deal with him...

"Tae, calm down a bit-

"Calm down? My mate is sick-

"I know, tae. I understand. But first of all, I wanna talk with you about something. Come, let's go to the rooftop-

"That can wait, chim-

"No it cannot",he deadpanned. "You're coming with me,tae",he didn't wait for any sort of reply and literally dragged the thrashing trueblood with him as he motioned Daniel to follow them.

"Stop glaring at me,tae.",he rolled his eyes and continued.

"What did you do yesterday that pushed the baby to literally faint, tae? And, I only want a proper answer from you ",Jimin asked, coming straight to the point, to which Taehyung just sighed and gave a boring look at his frowning best friend and a 'nonchalant ' looking Daniel who looked anything but nonchalant right now.

"You guys won't leave me until I tell you, right?",he asked and sighed when they both nodded positively.

"I didn't do anything, chim. I just wanted him to know that I am serious and I was not joking around. I just made him understand that I don't do such things as a prank",he stated but gasped when Jimin rolled his eyes at him while Daniel glared at him? The disrespect!

"I don't even want to know what you mean by 'such' things but by judging from you - it's gonna be the exact opposite of sweet romantic stuff",jimin huffed which made taehyung scowl.

"And you're right, jiminie",Daniel continued to glare at taehyung who was ready to throw hands at him this instant if not jimin being a shield for that beta.

"Tae", taehyung huffed exasperatedly before turning towards his best friend who was now looking at him with a look of concern.

"Tae... It's your relationship and I'm in no place to tell you what to do or what not to. And I'm so sure that I will never meddle in your relationship anytime in the future too unless either of you hurt the other. But as for now, I just want you to know this", jimin sighed before sitting down while the others did the same wordlessly.

"Just imagine this, yeah? What would you do if you were in the baby's place? How would you feel if he did the exact thing you did to him? Won't you be weirded out? Won't you be confused or maybe frightened by everything happening all of a sudden?",he asked and bit his lip when he saw taehyung frowning, seemingly in deep thoughts.

"Don't think too much, tae. Just... just take things slow. For the sake of our jungkookie ",he sighed as he hugged the trueblood who seemed to be lost in his own thoughts.