2

Before reading a small request~ No hates on tae please 🥺🥺 Before anything just keep in mind that tae kinda dislikes jungkook sooo yeah~

"What was that, tae!? That was not even the last thing I would ever expect from you!",a raging jimin growled as he entered the rooftop.

The moment he entered the infirmary with jungkook, they were met with Daniel, the bunny's best friend who was already there, getting his knee treated and being one of the clumsiest person in the world, it's nothing new for him to be in the infirmary first thing in the morning. After dealing with their dramatic asses who acted as if they had found each other alive after a world war, jimin made his way towards the rooftop as he already knew that his friend would be there for sure.

"Even I didn't expect something like this to happen, chim", taehyung grumbled, still showing his back to his friend as he wanted Jimin to know nothing about the mate thing. At Least for now.

"You better apologize to the baby, tae. His face was very badly bruised- wait a minute?",he stopped himself before turning the trueblood towards him.

"There's something you're hiding from me, right?",he asked as he squinted his eyes at him, making Taehyung groan internally. Here he goes again with his insane power of mind reading!

"Don't roll your eyes at me, tae! You clearly know that you cannot hide anything from me. What happened that pushed you to the extent that you raised your hands at the baby-

"There's nothing that I'm hiding, chim. He's just plainly annoying! And today he was extra annoying! He literally called me a tortoise!",he grumbled and Jimin was, as usual, not buying his lies. Did I mention that he's also an insanely high quality lie detector?

"At Least try something better, tae. It's more like your official name from him at this rate. And you're nothing better in this case. You literally call him as a hyperactive monkey-

"That he is", taehyung piped in and sighed when he saw that done look from jimin.

"Alright alright! I'll tell you but not now. Please",he let out a long sigh.

"Hmm~"at times like this, jimin can really be a stubborn brat.

"I just need some time to take in the information?",he tried to reason out, though it's partly true too. He just needs some time to register the fact in his mind that Jeon Jungkook, the boy he finds really difficult to tolerate is his fateful mate whom he had to live the rest of his life with. It's not like he could reject him and live happily. The mate thing had always been a fantasy for taehyung from his childhood and just because jungkook is his mate, he cannot reject him. Moreover, the mate bond or V would never allow him to do so. He just needs some time that he has a lot in his case as Jungkook is still underaged for him to detect his mate.

"You sound troubled there, tae. Are you really alright? You can always ask for help from me, you know that right?",Jimin asked softly which instantly brought a genuine smile on taehyung's face.

"I know that and that's why you're the best, chim!",he chirped as he hugged the omega who hugged back smilingly which turned into a strict parent expression the next minute.

"Alright now! Whatever you're dealing with in your dumb brain, I don't care at the moment! You better apologize to the baby or I don't even know what I'll do! I'm really angry at you for what you did to him, tae", Jimin grumbled as he twisted taehyung's ear who yelped in pain.

"Ow ow ow! Leave my ear alone, chim. At times you behave as if you're that rabbit's friend. You seriously have a softest spot for that bi-

"Finish that word, I dare you!",V growled which made him roll his eyes.