4

Taehyung felt at lost. Lost in sense, just lost. Simply lost. I sound drunk right? Taehyung was in the same condition because of an existential crisis because the jungkook he knew all through his life was not the real jungkook and knowing this in just two days was making him literally go insane.

It's been two days since the rooftop incident with the mates and from then jungkook was making it obvious that he's been avoiding the trueblood with all his might- Which pushed taehyung to just watch him from a distance, unknowingly giving taehyung a chance to realise who he really is in person, casually making him question his judging skills.

And man! The person whom he had always thought to be a spoiled brat- who was always sharp tongued, coming up with all sorts of mischievous pranks against him was totally a different person with others? Like, he was always smiley, cheerful and a caring sweetheart towards everyone around him. He was literally a people's magnet. There was always a group of people around him, most of them he had never known existed, laughing and chattering with him like they were best buddies for ages. Not only in the school, even when he walks back to his home, the people in the roads would talk with him as if he's one among them. Like what the hell! Is he a joke to that brat? If he is usually a sweetheart that he is to everyone, why can't he be the same to him!? HIM!, AS ON HIS MATE?

From his above observations you may think that he's stalking the bubbly alpha which he is, but no! According to him it's just his mate instincts which always urged him to do things~ He can even argue for a whole day that it's only because of those instincts his eyes search for at least a mere glimpse of his beautiful 'rabbit'- note that the word 'beautiful' is added just because he's his mate and not because he's actually beautiful and angelic. No. Not at all! And the same reason applies when he follows him everywhere- everywhere in the sense, EVERYWHERE! He'll follow him until he reaches his home and would just shut his wolf by saying that the rabbit is a clumsy one and he's just helping him reach home safely as he's feeling generous at the moment which is total bullshit according to V who decided not to voice it out.

And he did everything without the knowledge of anyone including jimin- all thanks to his true blood abilities of being able to mask his scent whenever he wanted- or so he thought.

But Jeon jungkook is not that dumb not to realise that someone was following him. One thing he had in his mind after he found himself blushing because of the trueblood was to avoid having any type of conversation with him no matter what. But who is he kidding? Being in the same class as Taehyung, there's no way for him to avoid him fully. He had to run for his life as soon as the class ended but! He always noticed taehyung's eyes on him and for some reason, not gonna lie, he liked it more than necessary. And even now as he sat in the cafeteria beside Daniel and his other friends, he still felt the trueblood's eyes on him who sat just two seats away from them opposite to Jimin.

"Kookie?",he heard Daniel calling him, bringing him out of his own thoughts, to which he just hummed in response.

"Hmm?"

"Can you take me to the doctor for an eye checkup?",Daniel pouted sadly at his friend who was now looking at him concerned.

"What happened,nielie? Are you alright? Does your eyes hurt?",he asked, totally worried.

"It doesn't hurt, Kookie. It's just that… lately, I'm seeing things",Daniel was on the verge of crying.

"Huh? Seeing things? Like?", By this time Jungkook understood that it's just his best friend being dramatic like always.

"Like… Kim Taehyung… looking at you as if you're the center of his world!"Daniel cried, which instantly made Jungkook choke on his saliva.

"I've been seeing this for almost 2 to 3 days, Kookie! I need medical help ASAP",he cried while jungkook was trying to calm himself down from smacking the dramatic boy.