8

The college hours were finally over making every single being trapped in the campus happy while there was jungkook who was feeling terribly guilty that he wordlessly followed taehyung who looked sad? And it was the truth too. Taehyung really wanted nothing but to howl in sadness. The same goes to V too and even though they knew that it was an all time thing for taekook to confess how much they hate each other, verbally hearing it from their now mate hit different.

"Taehyung, about what I said-

"Where do you want to go for the preparation, bunny?",he interrupted,not wanting to hold any conversation about that as he's afraid that he might cry.

"Fuck! Why am I too emotional right now!?",he sighed, still avoiding eye contact with his mate who pouted sadly.

"I feel really bad, jk. Isn't it our everyday dialogue? Why did he suddenly take offense today? I don't like him being like this and me being the reason makes me feel like garbage?",he sighed sadly.

"Maybe he's just having a bad day, kookie. Being a trueblood alpha who's going to be the future head Alpha for the pack has a lots of ups and downs", Jk tried to console the younger who sighed but got startled when taehyung suddenly stopped on his tracks, making him stumble a little and hit his nose on his built back.

"Kim-

"It's totally fine if you don't want to work with me, bunny. I will do everything on my own. I'm so sorry to drag you with me in this-

"Wait wait wait!", jungkook sighed and looked at the trueblood dumbfoundedly because what the hell is even happening? He has never seen the other male like this and him apologising? Something is surely wrong!

"First of all, though I'm angry at you for adding my name in that dumb project, didn't you do this as a revenge for last time? I understand that, taehyung but  why are you even apologising for that? We do this for I don't know how long!? This has been our thing by now which means I have to do that project with you no matter what? What's even happening? This is not so like you? You've been acting weird for sometime now. Are you alright? And why are you… so down today?", Jungkook asked, genuine concern visible in his eyes which made taehyung smile softly.

"He's concerned about me?",he smiled before shaking his head.

"I'm alright,bunny. Just… a little bit stressed '',he sighed as he swept his hair back with his hand, showing his forehead to the little alpha who felt his throat dry at the view.

Now don't come at him! Ofcourse it was a normal thing for taehyung to push his hair back in a oh so segsy way but for jungkook- he always looked at the taller male in a not so normal way, certainly with decent eyes- but looking at him from this cl...

Now don't come at him! Ofcourse it was a normal thing for taehyung to push his hair back in a oh so segsy way but for jungkook- he always looked at the taller male in a not so normal way, certainly with decent eyes- but looking at him from this close with no fiery or mocking eyes, he just noticed how sexy the simple action was.

"Was he always this handsome and segsy?",he almost drooled if not for JK to warn him instantly.

"Um- oh- don't be stressed about things, taehyung. Remember we must be the one who makes others stressed. Not the other way round",he said in a more serious tone, which made taehyung to chuckle softly. What!? He has never noticed that his mate was this cute and now that he's finally noticing it, let him enjoy it in peace.