Norah Day Out

NORAH

I woke up with a splitting headache.

"What did I do last night?" I questioned myself.

I sat up in bed, looking over at the floor to see the wine bottles there.

  "Did I have too much to drink last night?" I asked myself out loud.

I scooched over to the end of the bed. Before being able to stand, a wave of memories came flooding in about last night.

"You've got to be kidding me." My face was blushing a bright red.

"I didn't really do that. I didn't really do that. I didn't really do that!"

I paced my room in complete embarrassment.

"Who even was that?!" I questioned as I stood in the middle of my room with my hands on my head, freaking out.

In the midst of losing it, a red light caught my attention. I looked over at the mirror, where a red light was being reflected on it.

"What is that?"

I moved closer to the light and traced it back to my night table..."My dagger!" I said out of excitement. "I thought I lost it in the lake."

I took up the dagger, happy about its return, but my excitement faded into suspicion. How could my dagger be back in my room? I'm positive I didn't return with it last night, so how is it here? I sat on my bed thinking till it hit me... that pervert from the lake must have been in my room! I started looking around to make sure nothing was missing.

"Everything is still here, but why come all this way to return my dagger?"

I went back over to the night table and saw a note. "How did I miss this?" I said as I sat the dagger down and picked up the letter.

*The Letter*

"I had a fun time last night. I didn't expect you to like taking control like that. Now I can't wait to see what you will do to me next time.
—your pervert"

"This damn bastard"

I gripped the paper tightly in my hand and threw it in the trash.

"I'll kill him if I see him again!"

Unexpectedly, my door flung open. It was Raymond.

"Bastard child, come here."

I looked at him with utter disgust and turned back around, ignoring him. I didn't have time for him right now since I'm still pissed at this mystery pervert.

His expression soured when he saw me not getting up to go towards him. He marched over and yelled, " I SAID COME HERE." He reached out to grab my face, but I slapped his hand away.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on me, or you'll lose a hand."

He stepped back in shock. This was the first time I had ever talked to him like that.

He laughed, trying to hold onto some of the pride that had slipped after my slap. Holding his hand, he asked arrogantly,

"Who do you think you are to hit me, you trash? You're lucky that my father called you, or I would teach you a lesson."

"If you're done being a messenger donkey, you can get out now."

I saw as he clenched his hand into a fist.